Could it be that Jared is James real father????

heaven91899

Re: Could it be that Jared is James real father????

Postby heaven91899 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:10 pm

y aknow i never thought of that!! thats def a reason he could have came back!! who knows

Karenqttlbmp

Postby Karenqttlbmp » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:07 pm

I am confused. Chris is not James' father, but yet he was married to Marine, right?-back in the tsunami? and Marine said that he was- right? i don't know- but i don't think Jared could be his father

capcat

Postby capcat » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:04 pm

That is an interesting idea. i really liked jared and Thearsa together. I like watching Ethan get so jealous. i think Jared is a great character and hopefully he will get a good storyline with thearsa. Ihope they find out that Chris iwas working for Allister. i think Allister is still lurking around hopefully not he is sduppose to be dead let him stay that way and have thersa do good with the crane money.

Theresarn3

Postby Theresarn3 » Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:56 pm

If its not a man that chad is sleeping with then i think it rebecca, remeber when whitey was at the bar with rebccaca and rebeca said she seen chad naked at the same motel. how didi rebeca see chad naked? :)

Teenie

Postby Teenie » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:50 am

I think that James is somehow connected to Sheridan's dead son Marty......But if Jared is the dad, What Is Chris mission? Maybe Jared and Chris is in Cahoots? Ain't no telling with passions! Allistar is probably gonna come back somehow, Geez.....But Jared just may be James dad....But wouldn't he be around Sherisan, and not Theresa?

devieyedmama

Postby devieyedmama » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:10 am

I think that James is acctually Marty, I think he is really Luis and Sheridan's son. Remember he was suppose to be disguised as charlie and charlie delivered Marty. I think Beth has some other kid.

Madam' Fire fly

Postby Madam' Fire fly » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:42 pm

Here is a thought... what if james is really marty's twin... and sheridan was so out of it she didn't know she had twins and allister let beth keep one baby (made her choose one) and then he stratigicly gave james her other son to someone so she could secretly raise her own child with out knowing.... ~)

JeFzLaDy

Postby JeFzLaDy » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:49 pm

You have good points... Anything is possible!!! 3)

EHOLMAN3

Postby EHOLMAN3 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:08 am

i never thought of that but know that i think about it i believe he is his father. i know chris is not the boy father and hope luis figures him out. i still would like to see tess and jared together if james is his father.

Return to “Passions”