Could it be that Jared is James real father????

smilez55

Could it be that Jared is James real father????

Postby smilez55 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:28 pm

I dont know but i have this feeling that he is. I was thinking, if Chris is not his father could it not be Jared. He said that his love died and I was thinking that maybe he came to Harmony, not only to find a job, but to find the child he never knew. I started to get suspicious when Tabitha said "if only they knew the real reason he came to harmony". Could it be possible???

What do you think???

AlyandNyk

Re: Could it be that Jared is James real father????

Postby AlyandNyk » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:22 am

Quote smilez55: I dont know but i have this feeling that he is. I was thinking, if Chris is not his father could it not be Jared. He said that his love died and I was thinking that maybe he came to Harmony, not only to find a job, but to find the child he never knew. I started to get suspicious when Tabitha said "if only they knew the real reason he came to harmony". Could it be possible???

What do you think???

Hmmm..Thats's a possibility! :~ I never though of that...

Meggy

Postby Meggy » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:06 pm

that is a good one. never thought of that. yeah he did say that his first love died, but to my memory i dont recall him saying that she was ever pregnant, but hey you know this is passions anything is possible. ;)

Angelic

Postby Angelic » Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:40 am

Quote AlyandNyk:
Quote smilez55: I dont know but i have this feeling that he is. I was thinking, if Chris is not his father could it not be Jared. He said that his love died and I was thinking that maybe he came to Harmony, not only to find a job, but to find the child he never knew. I started to get suspicious when Tabitha said "if only they knew the real reason he came to harmony". Could it be possible???

What do you think???

Could be...but then why is he more concerned with Teresa than finding his son?

Serena

Postby Serena » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:46 pm

Quote Angelic:
Quote AlyandNyk:

What do you think???

Could be...but then why is he more concerned with Teresa than finding his son?

Maybe Jared met Ali on terror train and Ali paid him to come to Harmony to weasle into the company, spy for him and of course getting next to Teresa is key. If James is Jared's, since Ali put James with Chris, maybe once Jared completes his work for Ali he will be rewarded with his son, James?

emmasgranny

Postby emmasgranny » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:30 pm

I still wanna know what you all think about chad? who is his secret friend?

baby dall

Postby baby dall » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:30 pm

I do not know but what if shaidon really leaves chris what will hapen to james? Sence he is not chris's real son. :~
Ya I thought that Jared could be his real dad. But I am no too sure

ash3

Postby ash3 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:19 pm

That's a good one! i have a feeling your right. Ya maybe Jared is in love with Tes or else he wouldn't spend all that time with her unless of course it was Alistars doing. Jared is probably Jame's dad. And when Jared gets James back then Sherridan will find out that her marriage is a lie and go back to Luis. Then Fancy and Jared will get together. And Tes and Ethan.

Madam' Fire fly

Postby Madam' Fire fly » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:22 pm

Quote baby dall: I do not know but what if shaidon really leaves chris what will hapen to james? Sence he is not chris's real son. :~
Ya I thought that Jared could be his real dad. But I am no too sure
~) Even if chris isn't james dad i think because she leagally adopted james she is truly his mother... In the eyes of the law. when she finds out the truth she will raise him with luis i'm sure unless she burns all the bridges with luis then she can raise james alone.

heaven91899

Postby heaven91899 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:07 pm

y aknow i never thought of that!! thats def a reason he could have came back!! who knows

Return to “Passions”