Wanting Passions back

PowerPlay

Wanting Passions back

Postby PowerPlay » Tue May 10, 2011 8:48 am

I so miss the show. It was so awesome and different. I love Soaps and that one was special.

Someone please resuscitate the show back to daytime!

Slimguy

Re: Wanting Passions back

Postby Slimguy » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:52 am

I would like to see passions on soapnet. The network should
take those other crappy ones off such as one tree hill.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:54 pm

If Passions ever came back, it would be the greatest thing in soaps

yesterdays news

Postby yesterdays news » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:15 pm

I wish they could continue Passions with new and better writers. I loved the show but had to stop watching after a while. I got so sick of Gwen and Teresa fighting over Ethan and Teresa forever coming up short. Everytime she had a baby Gwen would waltz in and take Teresa's babies. The writers distroyed this show. It could have been as big as Dark Shadows from back in the day.

Axl Rose

Postby Axl Rose » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:06 pm

I second it, if anything the fans should have done more to make sure that Passions did not get cancelled, like what they are doing now for All My Children and One Life to Live, those shows were stopped from getting cancelled because they are now moving those shows online, and you can watch it online starting January 2012, if anything if they moved Passions online, it would be so much better

yesterdays news

Postby yesterdays news » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:46 pm

Quote Axl Rose: I second it, if anything the fans should have done more to make sure that Passions did not get cancelled, like what they are doing now for All My Children and One Life to Live, those shows were stopped from getting cancelled because they are now moving those shows online, and you can watch it online starting January 2012, if anything if they moved Passions online, it would be so much better

Thanks for the updated. I didn't know AMC and OLTL are going online. I would spend money to see that happen for Passions!

Return to “Passions”