Who is leaving the show (in the way of who's dying)?

devieyedmama

Who is leaving the show (in the way of who's dying)?

Postby devieyedmama » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:26 pm

%( Who is going to die on the show? Anyone know, PLZ tell me LOL.

BEAUTIFULSEXYREDDHOTTMAMA

Re: Who is leaving the show (in the way of who's dying)?

Postby BEAUTIFULSEXYREDDHOTTMAMA » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:49 pm

I think it will be out of fox and miguel.

Jenni

Postby Jenni » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:50 pm

I haven't heard of anyone leaving besides Martin and Siren. The way Theresa kept talking about a premonition and how everyone talked about her will, plus Spike wanting to off her, makes me think Theresa's life is in danger. But I don't think she will die. Probably everybody will think she is dead and then they read her will and the letter. Her secret will be out and then she will turn up. Sounds like a soap plot to me.

foxsong

Postby foxsong » Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:17 am

Quote Jenni: I haven't heard of anyone leaving besides Martin and Siren. The way Theresa kept talking about a premonition and how everyone talked about her will, plus Spike wanting to off her, makes me think Theresa's life is in danger. But I don't think she will die. Probably everybody will think she is dead and then they read her will and the letter. Her secret will be out and then she will turn up. Sounds like a soap plot to me.

With word getting out about Theresa leaving everything to Ethan, maybe Gwenn will be charged with murder and her secret will be revealed.

AlyandNyk

Postby AlyandNyk » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:22 am

I doubt it'll be Theresa who dies. Tabitha said someone close to KAY will die. I think its going to be FOX. Personally I don't care because he's been acting like a weirdo lately. I think ever since Justin Hartley (old Fox) left, his character went down the tubes. All I can say is WEIRDO!!! ~)

Madam' Fire fly

Postby Madam' Fire fly » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:48 pm

What if it is jessica she would bring the whole town of harmony together because everyone loves the bennetts but also because spike is beating her what if he goes too far or what if she tries to stop him from killing someone else? I think anyone who hangs with spike must have a death wish!

Return to “Passions”