gwen should die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melanie marie=)

gwen should die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby melanie marie=) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:25 pm

>( gwen needs to leave and never come back

ashes

Re: gwen should die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby ashes » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:27 pm

yea never ever come back with her ************** shes a dramma queen her and her momma

Edited to remove text that goes against our guidelines.

Loveletta1

Postby Loveletta1 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:50 pm

She acts like she is little miss goodie. She is a deceitful human being.

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:49 pm

Again, please read our guidelines. Fine to talk about the characters but please do not bash actors.

Serena

Postby Serena » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:56 pm

Let us not forget, Gwen liked Teresa in the beginning. Gwen hired Teresa to help her plan her wedding, she trusted Teresa. Liz must be playing her role well since so many have such disdain and out right ire towards her! Gwen just needs Ethan to love her as he once did, she is his wife, and yes, she was involved in one lie, but Ethan was happy when he found out he wasn't a Crane!

allie_collegegirl21

Postby allie_collegegirl21 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:23 pm

liza huber's gwen(the character only) sux, i want her(the actress only) on all my children with her REAL MOM ANYWAY. liza huber'd be great as a new MOLLY since kendall'd kick her ass and erica and her would have a rapport.

Madam' Fire fly

Postby Madam' Fire fly » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:15 pm

I love to hate gwenn i've said it before i am glad she is a character because it keeps the story line interesting an to be able to truly love to hate a character is a GREAT thing!!!!

Lovergal

Postby Lovergal » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:03 pm

die? what for? why all the exclamation points

Loveletta1

Postby Loveletta1 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:08 am

Quote Serena: Let us not forget, Gwen liked Teresa in the beginning. Gwen hired Teresa to help her plan her wedding, she trusted Teresa. Liz must be playing her role well since so many have such disdain and out right ire towards her! Gwen just needs Ethan to love her as he once did, she is his wife, and yes, she was involved in one lie, but Ethan was happy when he found out he wasn't a Crane!

I agree with you serena, but it is not fair for her to act like she never done anything wrong in her life and blame theresa for her problems in her own life. In any event, if i was gwen i would be pretty upset if someone is trying to steal my man. Then again I dont want my man to ignore me when that other person is into the room. That is so rude. I really do not know why theresa wanted to be with ethan anyway because all ethan bring upon her is heartache; which i should say theresa cause upon herself. She should leave ethan to be with jared; Jared is available not ethan.

BEAUTIFULSEXYREDDHOTTMAMA

Postby BEAUTIFULSEXYREDDHOTTMAMA » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:45 pm

I DO NOT LIKE GWEN HER AND HER MOM NEED TO LEAVE THE SHOW,THEY ARE THE REASON FOR BIG ETHAN'S PATERNITY AS NOT BEING A CRANE BEING BROUGHT OUT TO THE LIGHT AND THAT IS JUST SO DEGRADING HOW THEY BLAMED IT ON THERESA THAT WAS JUST DOWN RIGHT CRUEL I LIKE THERESA AND ETHAN NEEDS TO DIVORCE GWEN AND MARRY THERESA AND RAISE JANE AND LITTLE ETHAN TOGETHER LIKE A AND FAMILY SHOULD AND BE HAPPY TOGETHER. ;)

Return to “Passions”