fans of luis and fancy

leonie l

fans of luis and fancy

Postby leonie l » Mon May 10, 2010 12:04 am

passions was a hugh hit in australia, but however was taken of air after season 1.
we missed a lot of fancy and luis so we have caught up by watching youtube.
so let us tell you we thought they were amazing.
the chemistry between gering and harper was redhot.
if any fans are willing to email my friends in relation to fancy and luis and share our love of them please email me at leonieladner@yahoo.com.au
there is one thing that we didnt get to know about though,what happened to luis and sheridans son,is he alive or did he die.

Ms.HuNNii

Re: fans of luis and fancy

Postby Ms.HuNNii » Wed May 19, 2010 1:51 am

Ugh Luis and Fancy or as us Shuis fans love to call them Lunacy..lol Yes Marty was alive and returned to his mother.

all4babe

Postby all4babe » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:07 pm

If you are a fan of Luis and Fancy, then you wont like what I have to say so Ill keep my mouth shut..all I will say is that Shuis fans were cheated!!!

Ms.HuNNii

Postby Ms.HuNNii » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:16 pm

lol @ Greenlee with devil horns..

I just start back watching AMC in a very long time so I'm outta loop with certain people. Annie and David are my favorite. Every time someone try to call them out they remind them how much of a hypocrite that person is.. love it. But I have notice since Greenlee married David it's poor Greenlee she is crazy. Last time a saw Greenlee she wasn't excatly no angel. lol lol. When she first came to pine valley she was sorta kinda slutty and schemed. But I guess people change. Also I nothic Pine valley people are so uppity now. David and Annie are so evil and people are warned to stay clear of them. when everyone of them has done shady stuff themselves. I use to like Ryan now I can't stand him. And JR need to gone with his manwhore butt somewhere throwing himself all over Annie like he is not married. And his wife like a typical dumb brainwashed bish mad at Annie and not her manwhore husband.

all4babe

Postby all4babe » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:32 am

Quote Ms.HuNNii: lol @ Greenlee with devil horns..

I just start back watching AMC in a very long time so I'm outta loop with certain people. Annie and David are my favorite. Every time someone try to call them out they remind them how much of a hypocrite that person is.. love it. But I have notice since Greenlee married David it's poor Greenlee she is crazy. Last time a saw Greenlee she wasn't excatly no angel. lol lol. When she first came to pine valley she was sorta kinda slutty and schemed. But I guess people change. Also I nothic Pine valley people are so uppity now. David and Annie are so evil and people are warned to stay clear of them. when everyone of them has done shady stuff themselves. I use to like Ryan now I can't stand him. And JR need to gone with his manwhore butt somewhere throwing himself all over Annie like he is not married. And his wife like a typical dumb brainwashed bish mad at Annie and not her manwhore husband.
WEll Ms.HuNNii, what are ya doing in here?? Get into the AMC forum and post with us!! :D

I totally agree, I am a huge David fan and hate how hypocritical everyone else is, it is like he is their personal scape goat, many characters done way way worse things and yet it is okay for them but they always single David out. I also love Annie yet I do hate the way the writers are trying to ruin her, I think it is just to prop Greensleaze TBH. JR is indeed a manwhore and Marissa is a doormat and she allows herself to be one. And I can't stand Ryass either ;)

alen

Postby alen » Fri May 20, 2011 7:11 am

i am a big fan of them. Ugh Luis and Fancy are so talented.

Return to “Passions”