Obsession

Dr.K

Obsession

Postby Dr.K » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:22 pm

Who are you people? 8) Anyone else notice how the show ended quite some time ago? All of you need a hobby, possibly watching General Hospital... us Claudia fans need some support.

Please take care not to criticize others on the forums. We left the board open purposefully for them, even though the show is over.

destes

Re: Obsession

Postby destes » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:10 pm

Quote Dr.K: Who are you people? 8) Anyone else notice how the show ended quite some time ago? All of you need a hobby, possibly watching General Hospital... us Claudia fans need some support.

Think it is funny when someone takes time out of their day to critize other people. Who are you??? Did you know that the reruns of Passions is being run in Canada and some people are watching for the first time. And, even it it wasn't, why would you waste your time to come post on a board you don't care about.

edge of night

Postby edge of night » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:32 pm

Quote destes:
Quote Dr.K: Who are you people? 8) Anyone else notice how the show ended quite some time ago? All of you need a hobby, possibly watching General Hospital... us Claudia fans need some support.

Think it is funny when someone takes time out of their day to critize other people. Who are you??? Did you know that the reruns of Passions is being run in Canada and some people are watching for the first time. And, even it it wasn't, why would you waste your time to come post on a board you don't care about.
ITA.... I miss both Passion and Another world they have a great fan fic fo Another on another site on what is happening now ten yrs after the soap has gone off anyone know of a fan fic for passion's i'm very interested

Ms.HuNNii

Postby Ms.HuNNii » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:35 pm

lol Jealous much. don't be mad cuz Passions got more fans than Claudia.. P.S Sonny need to hurry up and get rid of her. Him or Jason. I shole wanted Jason to smack the taste out her mouth today.

Return to “Passions”