Ivy-Sam and Kay-Miguel

destes

Ivy-Sam and Kay-Miguel

Postby destes » Wed May 13, 2009 2:49 pm

What do you guys think about them ending up together???? After all the horrible things both Kay and Ivy did to get them.

bigtimesoapfan

Re: Ivy-Sam and Kay-Miguel

Postby bigtimesoapfan » Thu May 14, 2009 8:16 am

I wanted Kay with Fox, anf Ivy As much as I liked Grace, she was deas(unfortunatley) and Ivy and Sam were hot together( remember Sam in Tarzan mode)? :D

destes

Postby destes » Thu May 14, 2009 1:26 pm

I wanted Kay with Fox too, and Ivy and Sam were hot, but I Hated the way she got him.

IloveSam2010

Postby IloveSam2010 » Thu May 14, 2009 7:43 pm

i agree with the other two posters i Hated Kiguel! I wanted Kay with fox and i loved Foxay and i wish they had been endgame!

bigtimesoapfan

Postby bigtimesoapfan » Fri May 15, 2009 7:41 am

ITA!!!!

destes

Postby destes » Sun May 17, 2009 3:59 pm

I loved Foxay too. We could see them fall in love. We never really saw Miguel and Kay fall in love. All we saw was Kay doing all kinds of underhanded things to get Miguel when the show started. And all we saw was Miguel chasing after Charity. Even when Miguel came back, he showed no interest in Kay. Only after Pilar kept telling him he should be with Kay and after Maria called Fox "Daddy" did Miguel show any interest in Kay or Maria.

I hated they had Fox turn crazy.

IloveSam2010

Postby IloveSam2010 » Sun May 17, 2009 4:50 pm

Quote destes: I loved Foxay too. We could see them fall in love. We never really saw Miguel and Kay fall in love. All we saw was Kay doing all kinds of underhanded things to get Miguel when the show started. And all we saw was Miguel chasing after Charity. Even when Miguel came back, he showed no interest in Kay. Only after Pilar kept telling him he should be with Kay and after Maria called Fox "Daddy" did Miguel show any interest in Kay or Maria.

I agree i Hated they turned him psycho and made him date ugly a$$ Esme!

destes

Postby destes » Mon May 18, 2009 2:12 pm

I wonder if they would have done that if Justin had stayed?

dumbfairiesgirl

Postby dumbfairiesgirl » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:15 pm

Quote destes: I loved Foxay too. We could see them fall in love. We never really saw Miguel and Kay fall in love. All we saw was Kay doing all kinds of underhanded things to get Miguel when the show started. And all we saw was Miguel chasing after Charity. Even when Miguel came back, he showed no interest in Kay. Only after Pilar kept telling him he should be with Kay and after Maria called Fox "Daddy" did Miguel show any interest in Kay or Maria.

I remember Maria was just a baby at the same time as Endora and Marty and Miquel was interested in being a father to Maria. He was touched that Kay had named her Maria and Tabita convinced her to named Maria after someone who Miguel is close too. But he was still in love with Charity but Charity chose to make a sacrifice for Miguel baby.

Return to “Passions”