Question For The Board From A Newbie????

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
BrokenButterfly

Question For The Board From A Newbie????

Postby BrokenButterfly » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:06 pm

Just a thought, but which is the worse lie: Sam not telling Jason of Angela Monroe? A name she used in the past before she even knew Jason... or Liz keeping the fact that Jason is the father of her child from the father?

If you recall, Courtney was once pregnant, and she kept that secret from Jason. The result was a very upset Jason.
Ofcourse Lizz knows this, so how can she do this?

OK so it was two questions...

I hope to be chatting with you all often...

sdeshazo

Re: Question For The Board From A Newbie????

Postby sdeshazo » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:15 pm

Not telling Jason he is the father, Jason is very loyal and he will be mad when he finds out he is the father what is Liz thinking, how can she do this.????? *)

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:03 pm

Quote BlackAngel: Just a thought, but which is the worse lie: Sam not telling Jason of Angela Monroe? A name she used in the past before she even knew Jason... or Liz keeping the fact that Jason is the father of her child from the father?

If you recall, Courtney was once pregnant, and she kept that secret from Jason. The result was a very upset Jason.
Ofcourse Lizz knows this, so how can she do this?

OK so it was two questions...

I hope to be chatting with you all often...

Wow, I don't think you can even compare the 2 when one concerns a child.

BrokenButterfly

Postby BrokenButterfly » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:36 pm

Reign... you are of course RIGHT!So it would be completely unfair for GH to break up Sam and Jason. There is no real motive.

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:52 pm

Quote BlackAngel: Reign... you are of course RIGHT!So it would be completely unfair for GH to break up Sam and Jason. There is no real motive.

I never said I was a liason or Jasam fan. I think Sam is scum. I'm not a liz or jason fan either.
Liz lies, Sam lies. But the question to us was, what is the worst lie, and that would be keeping a childs paternity a secret compared to keeping an identity of yourself a secret. (unless the father was a serial killer or something). Sam has done plenty, to earn the "scum" label. JMO. Liz isn't much better with her little secret.

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:16 pm

Quote onelifeonesoap.: Liz is the scum.She keeps spreading them legs and ends up pregnant with one night standers,she should stop sleeping around. *)

Umm yes, Sam is still a virgin?

Just because sam doesn't get pregnant, doesn't mean she never slept with 2 men in one night, and then had sex with her step daddy and been a prostitute at one time. Both Liz and Sam, I think, have slept with the same amount of men on the show and just because Liz has gotten pregnant, doesn't make her more of a tramp, come on.
Both of them are idiots.

gh3412

Postby gh3412 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:21 pm

funny you call liz the skank for the one night standers considering shes been around port charles for a long time... and she was with lucky...high school sweetheart later married... ric..once again married... then of course 2 one night stands Zander & Jason both of whom she was very close to...........
Now Sam on the other hand with very little time in PC manages to hit up both Jax & Sonny... and gtes pregnant with Sonnys kids....... then while pregnant with sonnys kids she falls for jason sleeps with him and then there was her one night stand RIC.... her mothers husband her sisters father..... if you think about it shes slept with both of her sisters fathers..and she had sex with two of the same men her own mother did............ eeeek! So yea i think Sam defitinley wins the skank award.... sorry

BrokenButterfly

Postby BrokenButterfly » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:26 pm

Neither Sam or Lizz should be exalted to sainthood anytime soon... GH is famous for putting together super couples and breaking them up... so the way they are building up the Jason Sam and Lizz storyline just doesn't work!

To add to that, Lizz is condemming Lucky for his affair with Maxie and for lying about his addiction... But she also had an affair, and is currently lying by letting Lucky believe he is the father of her unborn child.

So in the scheme of things, I will go with the lesser of two evils and say Sam and Jason should be left alone.

ReignOfTerror

Postby ReignOfTerror » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:29 pm

So in the scheme of things, I will go with the lesser of two evils and say Sam and Jason should be left alone.

I have no problem with Jasam or Liason fans. But some will bash Sam when liz has done the exact same thing, or the other way around and it just makes me giggle.

Return to “General Hospital”