What will Jason do?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Snow White

What will Jason do?

Postby Snow White » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:04 pm

Once Jason finds out Sonny used him to lie to Carly, then discovers Elizabeth's baby is his, then Alan dies a mob-related death, do you think the culmination of all these things will lead him to leave the mob?

I'm hoping it will. The mob stories are stale and basically all the same. A Jason who is out of the mob opens up alot more s/l possibilities. If he takes over at ELQ that would mean great scenes with Edward/Tracey. Alot of unexplored territory with the Q's. He could rebuilt a relationship with his family, create a safer life for his kid.

BabyBlueEyes

Re: What will Jason do?

Postby BabyBlueEyes » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:09 pm

as much as i wouldn't mind seeing the Q's more, i just can't imagine jason being a Q at all. he's better being jason "morgan". i can't imagine him doing ELQ business either. that's like dorky dillon, i don't want a dorky jason. i prefer hot jason in his leather black jacket. :D
jason will have to deal with a lot when all those incidents come, but i hope he doesn't leave the mob, especially cuz of liz. >(

SparkApCider

Postby SparkApCider » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:11 pm

Quote Snow White: Once Jason finds out Sonny used him to lie to Carly, then discovers Elizabeth's baby is his, then Alan dies a mob-related death, do you think the culmination of all these things will lead him to leave the mob?

I'm hoping it will. The mob stories are stale and basically all the same. A Jason who is out of the mob opens up alot more s/l possibilities. If he takes over at ELQ that would mean great scenes with Edward/Tracey. Alot of unexplored territory with the Q's. He could rebuilt a relationship with his family, create a safer life for his kid.

Oh...boy...don't get carried away. Jason is never far away from the mob.

Snow White

Postby Snow White » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:22 pm

Quote SparkApCider:
Quote Snow White: Once Jason finds out Sonny used him to lie to Carly, then discovers Elizabeth's baby is his, then Alan dies a mob-related death, do you think the culmination of all these things will lead him to leave the mob?

Oh...boy...don't get carried away. Jason is never far away from the mob.

What sparked the idea is something I read at a another GH website. Their spoilers are usually pretty reliable. They said Jason would leave the mob after all these things came down on him. You never know, it could happen. Soaps like to change things up, that's how Jason Morgan was created in the first place.

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:55 pm

Well, personally, I love the idea of Jason as the heir apparent to the Quartermaine inheritance.

But knowing Jason, I'm sure he will want to split it with his cousins Ned, and Dillion.

And yes, can you imagine Jason and Luke. How awesome would this be to have these two guys in scenes together.

:D

Devil-or-Angel

Postby Devil-or-Angel » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:59 pm

Personally I can't image Jason in a business suit all the time, being polite and friendly - it just ISN'T the Jason we have all come to know and love.
I'm not real sure I want him to leave the mob (unless he and Sonny start another LEGAL business together I just can't image this show without the Sonny-Jason dynamic), but if he choose to quit the mob becuase of Sam or his child then i can live with it. But I hope quitting the mob (if that happens) will not signal the beginning of the end of the Jason we all adore so!

geee

Postby geee » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:17 pm

Quote Devil-or-Angel: Personally I can't image Jason in a business suit all the time, being polite and friendly - it just ISN'T the Jason we have all come to know and love.
I'm not real sure I want him to leave the mob (unless he and Sonny start another LEGAL business together I just can't image this show without the Sonny-Jason dynamic), but if he choose to quit the mob becuase of Sam or his child then i can live with it. But I hope quitting the mob (if that happens) will not signal the beginning of the end of the Jason we all adore so!

I agree with you totally.

soapnoitall

Postby soapnoitall » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:12 pm

Jason is just gonna drop everything and marry Liz. then live happy ever after with his family :))

Return to “General Hospital”