Jagger

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ghlover2009

Jagger

Postby ghlover2009 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:39 pm

who would like him to come back?
i sure would he was and is still hot and was a great character. i mean there is so much he can do and i swear he was suppose come back after night crap ended. i want him to come back and date liz. maybe he can work in sams pi bussiness. any ideas?

alissain

Re: Jagger

Postby alissain » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:59 pm

3) Jagger is awesome. Besides the fabulous way he looks, though,the writers are leaving us hanging with his storyline, about his son? Custody? It would be a pleasant change to see him get together with Elizabeth and her boys. I also like your idea about being a part of the P.I. business.

ghlover2009

Postby ghlover2009 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:03 pm

Quote alissain: 3) Jagger is awesome. Besides the fabulous way he looks, though,the writers are leaving us hanging with his storyline, about his son? Custody? It would be a pleasant change to see him get together with Elizabeth and her boys. I also like your idea about being a part of the P.I. business.

oh yeah who is the mother of his son by the way?

i know i think him and liz would be hott together and liz really deserves a good man and a s/l and some screentime!

alissain

Postby alissain » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:07 pm

It was never said who the mom is. Just a "relationship" is what I recall Jagger saying,nobody on the show. (I didn't know Karen was supposed to be dead) I was disappointed she wasn't the mother but who am I? I only wish I could be on the writing team!

ghlover2009

Postby ghlover2009 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:11 pm

Quote alissain: It was never said who the mom is. Just a "relationship" is what I recall Jagger saying,nobody on the show. (I didn't know Karen was supposed to be dead) I was disappointed she wasn't the mother but who am I? I only wish I could be on the writing team!

i wasn't sure it was said either i thought maybe it was brenda

alissain

Postby alissain » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:44 pm

No, him and Brenda ended and he was with Karen. They moved to California together eventually. Brenda and Sonny became an item for years so we would have known if she had been pregnant. Don't you remember the Brenda and Sonny years? THose were some of the best. I really wish that Sonny and Claudia would end and he would end up with Brenda - and this time make it to the church!

ghlover2009

Postby ghlover2009 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Quote alissain: No, him and Brenda ended and he was with Karen. They moved to California together eventually. Brenda and Sonny became an item for years so we would have known if she had been pregnant. Don't you remember the Brenda and Sonny years? THose were some of the best. I really wish that Sonny and Claudia would end and he would end up with Brenda - and this time make it to the church!

yeah i remeber all that i was just asking!

Return to “General Hospital”