What should Lulu do?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
DrCuriousJane

Re: What should Lulu do?

Postby DrCuriousJane » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:27 pm

Quote luckydi1981: lulu doesnt love dillon;where did you get that?

From right after the whole ordeal went down, she also admitted to Carly that she loved him

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:43 pm

I just have to say that Laura didn't go crazy because she had a baby.

Laura went crazy because she accidentally shot her father.

kco120

Postby kco120 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:26 pm

Lulu does have the right to make her own decision. It will most likely be abortion.

MY PREDICTION: I think that before she goes through with her decision, she will change her mind. I also think that she will realize that she does want to be a part of her baby's life. I hope that her and Dillon can raise the baby together, truthfully I like the Lion relationship not the GQ relationship.

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:36 pm

Here's a new idea (jmo)-
Lulu having decided to terminate the PG (Not what I would decide, but this is her choice & just a soap to boot) makes appointment at clinic. On day of proceedure, Dillion pleads with her to reconsider but she holds firm. Lulu leaves to meet Luke at clinic (he prosmised to be by her EVERY step of the way) but Lulu never arrives. Thinking she has changed her mind Luke heads back to the Q's only to discover that Lulu disappeared enroute to the clinic. Everyone is a suspect! Who had the most to gain from Lulu missing the appt.? Everyone is a suspect esp. the Q's and Lucky. Later it will be revealed that Laura was behind the kidnapping. Lulu's heart felt pleas for her help helped Laura emerged from her comatose state enough to contact Sonny and have him bring Lulu to her. Though not fully recovered Laura managed to comunicate with Lulu who decides not to terminate the pregnancy. To get away from the pressure the Q's will apply Lulu agrees to go away until Laura is recovered enough to return to her family and friends. Together they return to PC where Lulu informs Dillion that she will have and keep the baby (who will be raised as a Spencer) and that Dillion is welcome to be as much a part of the baby's life as he wants!
:~
Whadda you think?

JaSam514

Postby JaSam514 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:07 am

I would like Lulu to have the baby, It would make a good storyline. They need a teen pregnancy. But I do not want her to let the Quartermaines raise it.
I hate the fact that everyone is down on Dillon saying he has no right cause it's her body. It may be her body but it is apart of him to he is the father. Since it is her body not his he has no say in it who cares if he wants the baby (his baby) or not. That's not right. JMO

Samianne99

Postby Samianne99 » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:14 pm

I was watching the Soap on 9/15/2006 LuLu went to the Clinic but by the time she got there and got the gown on The show was over So did she really go threw with the Abortion or what then I saw a preview for Mondays show and it didn't show much only LuLu and Georgie Talking I really want to Know if she went threw it or not

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:20 pm

Quote Samianne99: I was watching the Soap on 9/15/2006 LuLu went to the Clinic but by the time she got there and got the gown on The show was over So did she really go threw with the Abortion or what then I saw a preview for Mondays show and it didn't show much only LuLu and Georgie Talking I really want to Know if she went threw it or not

I haven't watched today's episode yet, but I bet they didn't show what happened and we won't know until Monday!

BabyBlueEyes

Postby BabyBlueEyes » Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:24 pm

Quote Samianne99: I was watching the Soap on 9/15/2006 LuLu went to the Clinic but by the time she got there and got the gown on The show was over So did she really go threw with the Abortion or what then I saw a preview for Mondays show and it didn't show much only LuLu and Georgie Talking I really want to Know if she went threw it or not

since it's GH, they probably wouldn't show anything if she did it. but at the end the only thing they showed was her putting the gown on (what you said). by next episode i don't think they'll put too much detail showing what lulu does (if she does the abortion). my thought is that she won't though. :)

Return to “General Hospital”