Jason Loves Sam....

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.

Re: Jason Loves Sam....

Postby BabyBlueEyes » Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:06 am

Quote ex-michel: There you go!
Sam was drunk and hurt and drunk!
Ric had been drinking too and mad at Lexi.
Jason had some drinks and was hurt by what he pushed Sam into doing.
BUT what about LIZ? She was not drunk (did she even had anything to drink?) and it's not like she had just come from seeing L&M together (that had happened a few days before) what were her reasons?

yeah i remembered that too, but i forgot to mention it in my post i made not too long ago. some people said liz and jason were drunk, but really only jason was. so liz had a chance to stop (jason did too), but liz REALLY knew what she was doing and didn't care cuz she was too "sad" ~)

Postby toorobbin » Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:30 am

Liz has double standards, and as much as I love Nik, I'm really upset with him.

He needs to help Lulu and Lucky and not hide from it.

Postby allie_collegegirl21 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:13 pm

Quote melz: I think that liz new what she was going for when she went to jason's ....exactly she wasn't drunk..and the affair with lucky and maxi was way before that...i think it was just an excuse to go see jason and have what she wanted..probably took adventage cuz jason was hurt..but still she's wrong for jason.

no, not WAY BEFORE THAT, she thought lucky was getting on track and found him and maxie IN HER BED!!!!!! >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >( >(

Postby LAURAB2002 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:36 am

frist of all, if sam loves jason she would not sleep with sick o ric, if jason love sam he would not seelp with liz, what sam did was sick she had sex with her mother husbend, i know no one is perfect if the show wants liz and jason together good to, or sam, i dont care.

Postby R.J. » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:51 pm

What I cant see is the true love between them I see more softness with Elizabeth,I also saw it Alexis and Robin.
To me he seems more human especially with Elizabeth.He is always so stiff with Sam.I thought he was more into her last year when he was sick something is different. 3) ?)

Postby littleangelsalways » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:50 pm

You know I like Max and you are correct he does need a girl friend instead they brought his brother Milo into the picture.

Return to “General Hospital”