Greg Vaughn

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
jiyoonsung

Greg Vaughn

Postby jiyoonsung » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:53 pm

does anyone remember when Lucky played Cliff Yeager, Donna Martin's love interest on 90210? a rerun was on last weekend...

Days/GH Fan!!

Re: Greg Vaughn

Postby Days/GH Fan!! » Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:59 pm

Quote jiyoonsung: does anyone remember when Lucky played Cliff Yeager, Donna Martin's love interest on 90210? a rerun was on last weekend...

oh yeah! he was the hot firefighter that saved her and the baby deer! man he's hott!

reevm

Postby reevm » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:00 pm

i think he played on charmed anyone know if this is so anyway personally i didn't like him than or now i'm still stuck on the old lucky jj i watched some old scenes of him the other day of him and elizabeth and the ones with him and laura with her rape holy crap he acted his as* off in those scenes i guess that is why he won three emmys

reevm

Postby reevm » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:25 am

Quote ex-michel:
Quote reevm: i think he played on charmed anyone know if this is so anyway personally i didn't like him than or now i'm still stuck on the old lucky jj i watched some old scenes of him the other day of him and elizabeth and the ones with him and laura with her rape holy crap he acted his as* off in those scenes i guess that is why he won three emmys

I agree! For such a young actor (at the time) and working the the subject matter and TWO SOAP LEGENDS he was AWESOME! He has always been my favorite Lucky. jacob Young was my least favorite, with Greg stuck some where in the middle.

yeah hes awesome (love ya jj)

marosle

Postby marosle » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:50 pm

I think Greg Vaughan is doing a fantastic job as Lucky. He is my favorite Lucky. He is acting his but off with the addiction storyline. I could not stand JJ with his protruding forehead and his mannerisms. I was glad to see him go.

JaSam514

Postby JaSam514 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:39 am

I really liked the other Lucky with Liz. Lucky is getting on my nerves right now though they really need to have him kick his habbit soon. I can't stand him anymore.

cincin

Postby cincin » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:45 am

I agree. Lucky is getting on my nerves too. I liked Jacob Young as Lucky. :))

Return to “General Hospital”