I hope, Elizabeth doesn't find out.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
pdames4

Re: I hope, Elizabeth doesn't find out.

Postby pdames4 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:27 am

I must have posted my message wrong because it is mixed up with someone else's post. Bottom line, Liz is very shrewd and she is acting somewhat similar to the desperate young girl who came to Port Charles hating her sister and manipulating situations. She is not as blatant as she was back then. She is definetly saying one thing and doing another, especially when it comes to Jason.

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:17 pm

I'm getting really sick of Liz, talking down to everyone.

Jason, isn't going to like her lying.

:D

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:34 pm

Okay can someone explain this to me because either I am new or Liz is just complicated for it seems to me that she still cares about Lucky or why give Maxie fake her pregnacy a thought when that has to do with Lucky and not her. And if it doesn't mean that Liz will give Lucky a second change and work on their marriage then why care. Because she hates Maxie and she wants to prove to everyone that Maxie was holding on to him. When she has better things to worry about.

old timer

Postby old timer » Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:50 pm

I agree why care about Maxie and Lucky if you can"T be with him let him go and if she wants to raise her kids by herself than she need to do it. the way she is going she will have the baby in the morning and be at work in the afternoon just to keep busy. Having a toddler and a full time job isn"t enough She needs to spend more time with the child she has before a newborn comes along and she really doesn't have time :-)

SparkApCider

Postby SparkApCider » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:47 am

Quote pdames4: I must have posted my message wrong because it is mixed up with someone else's post. Bottom line, Liz is very shrewd and she is acting somewhat similar to the desperate young girl who came to Port Charles hating her sister and manipulating situations. She is not as blatant as she was back then. She is definetly saying one thing and doing another, especially when it comes to Jason.

Exactly...even Becky mentions that Liz is shapeshifting back and forth from the old to the 'good girl'

babybeth

Postby babybeth » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:53 pm

I DONT SEE WHERE EVERYONE THINKS THAT SAM IS SO GREAT SHE DONT KEEP A JOB,SHE LIVESWITH JASON SO SHE DONT TAKE CARE OF HER SELF .LIZ AT LEAST HAS A JOB AND FAR AS LIZ USING JASON WHO DOSENT SAM, SONNY .CARLY HIS FAMILY THEY THINK BECAUSE HE ISNT THAT SMART THEY CAN RUN HIS LIFE AND JASON LETS THEM.SO ITS NOT JUST LIZ ITS ALL OF THEM.AND IF U ASK ME I DONT THINK JASON EVEN KNOWS WHO OR WHAT HE WANTS.IF HE LOVES SAM SO MUCH MARRY THE WITCH AND LEAVE LIZ ALONE.U PEOPLE SAY LIZ USING JASON SO IS SAM.SHE CRIES TO JASON ALL THE TIME TO.LIZ NEEDS TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE BABY SOON AND LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY AND IF JASON WANTS TOBE WITH HER AFTER THAT IT UP TO HIM.

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:57 pm

Quote toorobbin: That Eddie gave Sam's future baby, the keys to the Q's kingdom.

I wonder, how long, it'll take her, to show up at The Q's Mansion.

But, then, she'll have to put up with Tracy.

To be honest Jason is rich enough. When they thought Jason was dead Tracy thought Sam was Jason's heir. !)

Liasonforever

Postby Liasonforever » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:59 pm

Quote babybeth: I DONT SEE WHERE EVERYONE THINKS THAT SAM IS SO GREAT SHE DONT KEEP A JOB,SHE LIVESWITH JASON SO SHE DONT TAKE CARE OF HER SELF .LIZ AT LEAST HAS A JOB AND FAR AS LIZ USING JASON WHO DOSENT SAM, SONNY .CARLY HIS FAMILY THEY THINK BECAUSE HE ISNT THAT SMART THEY CAN RUN HIS LIFE AND JASON LETS THEM.SO ITS NOT JUST LIZ ITS ALL OF THEM.AND IF U ASK ME I DONT THINK JASON EVEN KNOWS WHO OR WHAT HE WANTS.IF HE LOVES SAM SO MUCH MARRY THE WITCH AND LEAVE LIZ ALONE.U PEOPLE SAY LIZ USING JASON SO IS SAM.SHE CRIES TO JASON ALL THE TIME TO.LIZ NEEDS TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE BABY SOON AND LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY AND IF JASON WANTS TOBE WITH HER AFTER THAT IT UP TO HIM.

Thank you! wow you said it! Amen to that!

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:00 pm

Quote babybeth: I DONT SEE WHERE EVERYONE THINKS THAT SAM IS SO GREAT SHE DONT KEEP A JOB,SHE LIVESWITH JASON SO SHE DONT TAKE CARE OF HER SELF .LIZ AT LEAST HAS A JOB AND FAR AS LIZ USING JASON WHO DOSENT SAM, SONNY .CARLY HIS FAMILY THEY THINK BECAUSE HE ISNT THAT SMART THEY CAN RUN HIS LIFE AND JASON LETS THEM.SO ITS NOT JUST LIZ ITS ALL OF THEM.AND IF U ASK ME I DONT THINK JASON EVEN KNOWS WHO OR WHAT HE WANTS.IF HE LOVES SAM SO MUCH MARRY THE WITCH AND LEAVE LIZ ALONE.U PEOPLE SAY LIZ USING JASON SO IS SAM.SHE CRIES TO JASON ALL THE TIME TO.LIZ NEEDS TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE BABY SOON AND LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY AND IF JASON WANTS TOBE WITH HER AFTER THAT IT UP TO HIM.

I agree on the part let the chips fall where they may but how can Jason and Sam move forward when he always have to worry about Liz. For if Liz wants to get a divorce that is fine but it shouldn't be because of Jason because Jason is with Sam it should be because she wants a divorce and all Liz does is trying to hurt Lucky.

Liasonforever

Postby Liasonforever » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:37 pm

Okay, I am getting sick of everyone always harping on Liz about her "bad actions/mistakes in life" but nobody is perfect in life..Stuff happens..and life goes on.

Return to “General Hospital”