Kelly Monaco (sam)

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
mollymommy

Kelly Monaco (sam)

Postby mollymommy » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:12 pm

i heared that the is pregnant. is that true. because she dosen't look pregnant now. i was just wondering that all.

meowbowow

Re: Kelly Monaco (sam)

Postby meowbowow » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:13 pm

Quote mollymommy: i heared that the is pregnant. is that true. because she dosen't look pregnant now. i was just wondering that all.

That could be an old rumor b/c I heard that awhile back and it wasn't true.

Liason_Rocks

Postby Liason_Rocks » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:17 pm

Quote mollymommy: i heared that the is pregnant. is that true. because she dosen't look pregnant now. i was just wondering that all.

It was a rumor started over at DD that KeMo is pregnant by SBu and that she would be making the annoucement at SSW. They were saying at DD that SBu was getting a divorce and him and KeMo were going to raise the baby together.

Being that SSW is now over and no such annoucment was made I believe it was a rumor.

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:25 pm

Quote Liason_Rocks

It was a rumor started over at DD that KeMo is pregnant by SBu and that she would be making the annoucement at SSW. They were saying at DD that SBu was getting a divorce and him and KeMo were going to raise the baby together.

Being that SSW is now over and no such annoucment was made I believe it was a rumor.

Oh that DD board is just nasty, nasty w/all their mean, nasty rumors!! I've never seen such a hateful mb. I thot they said awhile back that he and BH were having an affair. Those idiots got nothing better to do then spread sh!it like that. That mb should be dismantled!!

I NEVER, EVER, EVER believe anything that comes from there!! They r just sh!it slingers and pot stirrers.

genesis07073

Postby genesis07073 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:30 pm

I heard Kelly Monaco is suppose to be starring in some kind of peepshow in Vegas with Mel B. (Spice Girls)

heartliason

Postby heartliason » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:31 pm

Quote meowbowow:
Quote Liason_Rocks

Oh that DD board is just nasty, nasty w/all their mean, nasty rumors!! I've never seen such a hateful mb. I thot they said awhile back that he and BH were having an affair. Those idiots got nothing better to do then spread sh!it like that. That mb should be dismantled!!

I NEVER, EVER, EVER believe anything that comes from there!! They r just sh!it slingers and pot stirrers.

OMG I never read that, that is crazy, I guess some cant separate fact from fiction, they need to leave the characters as characters not the people who play them.

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:39 pm

Quote heartliason

OMG I never read that, that is crazy, I guess some cant separate fact from fiction, they need to leave the characters as characters not the people who play them.

Excellent point!! The problem is, and that's what makes them such a nasty bunch, is that they DO use the actors and not the characters. That's downright dirty!! For some reason they hate SB, that's what I heard anyway. If they hate him so much why watch GH?? ~)

heartliason

Postby heartliason » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:51 pm

Quote meowbowow:
Quote heartliason

Excellent point!! The problem is, and that's what makes them such a nasty bunch, is that they DO use the actors and not the characters. That's downright dirty!! For some reason they hate SB, that's what I heard anyway. If they hate him so much why watch GH?? ~)

I have a theory as to why they hate him, but I will leave that one alone, just like I was on YT watching SSW and the comments they some made about RH was ridiculous and they kept calling her liz, I was like they are watching RH not liz. And besides that the catty comments for no reason, I think some need therapy ~)

meowbowow

Postby meowbowow » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:02 am

Quote heartliason

I have a theory as to why they hate him, but I will leave that one alone, just like I was on YT watching SSW and the comments they some made about RH was ridiculous and they kept calling her liz, I was like they are watching RH not liz. And besides that the catty comments for no reason, I think some need therapy ~)

Oh please do share yr theory, unless u think it would be bashing someone, altho they deserve it since they bash the actors!! I can post my email if u want to tell me about it that way, lol. Therapy..... LMBO, u called that right!! Apparently they need a lifetime of it!!

heartliason

Postby heartliason » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:09 am

Quote meowbowow:
Quote heartliason

Oh please do share yr theory, unless u think it would be bashing someone, altho they deserve it since they bash the actors!! I can post my email if u want to tell me about it that way, lol. Therapy..... LMBO, u called that right!! Apparently they need a lifetime of it!!

Well I wont call out anyone or so, but I read that certain people from a certain base felt like SB messed up their couple, so they started to hate him, and hence RH gets lots of hate mail too, not saying it is all of a certain fanbase because it is not, but I have read on other MB where certain fans said they were unhappy with what he did.

Return to “General Hospital”