FASHION

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ghfanfor20+

FASHION

Postby ghfanfor20+ » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:46 pm

I am sure there was a thread somewhere for fashion, but I couldn't find it.

For the first time, I think Kate actually LOOKED the part of a fashion icon. Usually I feel like she is dressed LEAST like someone with knowledge of any kind of fashion. Maybe she is stealing from Maxie's closet?

So, any thoughts on our top fashionable characters?

My pick is still Maxie (almost never ever looks bad)
I think Olivia dresses the part of who the character is supposed to be.
Not sure of all the rest but as much as I generally am not a big Robin ran, she usually looks good when not in scrubs.

Comment by Julie: Here's the new fashion piece guys! You can always search this site, too. http://www.soaps.com/generalhospital/news/2913/

Vanrainmom

Re: FASHION

Postby Vanrainmom » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:51 pm

I have to agree with you on Kate lately, I don't know what it is - but she looks great lately - musta been that bullet.

Maxi - awesome as always
Carly - I just love the hair - I never mind what she is wearing because she just looks so dang sexy with that hair.

Olivia - meh - no comment there
Tracy - poor Tracy - she looks like a Love Guru......

ghfanfor20+

Postby ghfanfor20+ » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:54 pm

Quote Vanrainmom: I have to agree with you on Kate lately, I don't know what it is - but she looks great lately - musta been that bullet.

Maxi - awesome as always
Carly - I just love the hair - I never mind what she is wearing because she just looks so dang sexy with that hair.

HAHAHAAAA - :D - Love Guru -haaa

It's true isn't Van..... poor poor Tracy. I do love her character though. At times I wonder if they intended to put her in those clothes or was intended for say... the table or the windows or something.

Vanrainmom

Postby Vanrainmom » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:58 pm

Quote ghfanfor20+:
Quote Vanrainmom: I have to agree with you on Kate lately, I don't know what it is - but she looks great lately - musta been that bullet.

Maxi - awesome as always

HAHAHAAAA - :D - Love Guru -haaa

It's true isn't Van..... poor poor Tracy. I do love her character though. At times I wonder if they intended to put her in those clothes or was intended for say... the table or the windows or something.

HeeHee!
Tracy looks waaaaay better in suits and blouses with great jewelery. You are right the fabrics resemble upolstery.

Robin is just looking so sweet these days. Must be that maternal glow.
I do think Patrick and Ric get the lions share of great men wardrobe.

ghsince1972

Postby ghsince1972 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:14 pm

I have noticed that Tracy likes to have her arms covered and longer jackets or blouses. Maybe she requests this!

soapsurfer

Postby soapsurfer » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:34 pm

i agree with the post that maxie is always hooked...i would love to raid her closet...kate looks like a cheap version of vogue....like she gets her threads at the dress barn...all that talk about her wedding gown and it turned out to be blah...

jcrobinson

Postby jcrobinson » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:39 pm

Here's the new fashion piece guys. http://www.soaps.com/generalhospital/news/2913/

pegrckr

Postby pegrckr » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:43 pm

Quote jcrobinson (Admin): Here's the new fashion piece guys. www.soaps.com/generalhospital/news/2913/

Thanks for the link to them! Where is Kate's outfit from that she had on today?

cherrycola

Postby cherrycola » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:51 pm

I love watching JE, and I enjoy the character Tracy, but I have to agree that she often looks guady/frumpy. They've always dressed her like that, though. I don't get it. A character who is supposed to be that rich, they could have her in fabulous clothes.

Maxie always looks good. IA that Olivia is dressed to fit the part and it works for her. Diane and Alexis also dress to fit their parts (and I usually love Diane's handbags and shoes.)

Carly is usually dressed like someone trying to impersonate a businesswoman but who is really a pole dancer - backless, plunging, slit to here, something always a little sleazy and absurd.

Robin's sleeves are always six inches too long and she comes off looking like she threw on something she found in the bottom of the clothes hamper. The last time I thought she looked fashionable was at one of the Nurses balls. Sam's wardrobe, bless her heart, is just plain bizarre. the black pants and leather jacket seem to suit her best. Maxie needs to shop for her.

Ric wears a suit like no one else, especially a tux. Delicious.

pegrckr

Postby pegrckr » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:56 pm

Quote cherrycola: I love watching JE, and I enjoy the character Tracy, but I have to agree that she often looks guady/frumpy. They've always dressed her like that, though. I don't get it. A character who is supposed to be that rich, they could have her in fabulous clothes.

Maxie always looks good. IA that Olivia is dressed to fit the part and it works for her. Diane and Alexis also dress to fit their parts (and I usually love Diane's handbags and shoes.)

Carly is usually dressed like someone trying to impersonate a businesswoman but who is really a pole dancer - backless, plunging, slit to here, something always a little sleazy and absurd.

Robin's sleeves are always six inches too long and she comes off looking like she threw on something she found in the bottom of the clothes hamper. The last time I thought she looked fashionable was at one of the Nurses balls. Sam's wardrobe, bless her heart, is just plain bizarre. the black pants and leather jacket seem to suit her best. Maxie needs to shop for her.

Ric wears a suit like no one else, especially a tux. Delicious.

ROFLMAO at your description of Carly!

Return to “General Hospital”