song played with jason and sam

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
BabyBlueEyes

Re: song played with jason and sam

Postby BabyBlueEyes » Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:15 pm

Quote Shellefan514:
Quote opalgatinha:
Quote Shellefan514:
Quote opalgatinha: i know this is really late in the game, but do you think you could send it to me too? (you said the song could be downloaded from limewire too? i'm pretty sure i know how to download songs from there) but i don't have it on this computer i mostly work at. if you can my email is:
opalgatinha@aol.com

I will go send it right now okay

BTW, thanks for sending the song. and i love the icon. i almost put that one! :]

Your welcome for the song, you recieved it then? Thanks I like the icon too :-) Love JaSam

i did. so many people love jasam! there is another website i use to go on to talk with people like this about GH, but a lot of the people didn't like jasam or/and didn't share the same opinions with me about things, that's why i like this website a lot more. :))

JaSam514

Re: song played with jason and sam

Postby JaSam514 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:21 pm

Quote opalgatinha:
Quote Shellefan514:
Quote opalgatinha:
Quote Shellefan514:
Quote opalgatinha: i know this is really late in the game, but do you think you could send it to me too? (you said the song could be downloaded from limewire too? i'm pretty sure i know how to download songs from there) but i don't have it on this computer i mostly work at. if you can my email is:
opalgatinha@aol.com

I will go send it right now okay

BTW, thanks for sending the song. and i love the icon. i almost put that one! :]

Your welcome for the song, you recieved it then? Thanks I like the icon too :-) Love JaSam

i did. so many people love jasam! there is another website i use to go on to talk with people like this about GH, but a lot of the people didn't like jasam or/and didn't share the same opinions with me about things, that's why i like this website a lot more. :))

I know how that is. I used to go to soapnet.com and the people on that GH board are so mean and they don't seem to like Sam & Jason or Sam for that matter always saying mean things, and then TooRobbin who I met on that borad who is very nice, told me about this website I like it alot better, everyone is so nice here.

Return to “General Hospital”