Anyone see the last 30 mins of today's show.....

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JaSam514

Anyone see the last 30 mins of today's show.....

Postby JaSam514 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:53 pm

General Hospital was interupted here by the news and I missed the last 30 mins of the show can someone please tell me what happened what did I miss??

Thanks

Also does anyone know where to go to see the video clips thanks

Krista

frequent traveler

Re: Anyone see the last 30 mins of today's show.....

Postby frequent traveler » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:10 pm

I only got to see the last ten minutes.

Sonny shows up at Carly's just before midnight. Carly makes him put on a hat (she,Michael, and Morgan were all wearing hats). At midnight, Sonny tries to kiss her on the mouth .. . she turns her head and he kisses her on the cheek. They have a l-o-o-ng hug.

Lucky and Maxi are slow dancing at Kelly's and they kiss (ugg - no wonder Liz won't take him back)

Patrick and Robin are on an air mattress under the covers and sipping champagne from a plastic cup.

Jason comes back to the penthouse - he and Sam exchange intense looks and then go mouth to mouth for a hot one.

Liz goes off the road into snow and rocks in a car wreck and collapses on the ground -- the last shot is of her sprawled out on her stomach in the snow beside the car with a bleeding head wound.

next week will be great

JaSam514

Postby JaSam514 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:14 pm

Quote frequent traveler: I only got to see the last ten minutes.

Sonny shows up at Carly's just before midnight. Carly makes him put on a hat (she,Michael, and Morgan were all wearing hats). At midnight, Sonny tries to kiss her on the mouth .. . she turns her head and he kisses her on the cheek. They have a l-o-o-ng hug.

Lucky and Maxi are slow dancing at Kelly's and they kiss (ugg - no wonder Liz won't take him back)

Patrick and Robin are on an air mattress under the covers and sipping champagne from a plastic cup.

Jason comes back to the penthouse - he and Sam exchange intense looks and then go mouth to mouth for a hot one.

Liz goes off the road into snow and rocks in a car wreck and collapses on the ground -- the last shot is of her sprawled out on her stomach in the snow beside the car with a bleeding head wound.

next week will be great

Thanks for the info I really appreciate it. I can't wait for next week :) Does any one know if GH airs on Monday or not?

frequent traveler

Postby frequent traveler » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:19 pm

d. . n those football games - GH v. football. I vote for GH any day of the week

JaSam514

Postby JaSam514 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:53 am

Quote frequent traveler: d. . n those football games - GH v. football. I vote for GH any day of the week

Me too :-)

Return to “General Hospital”