JaSam fan will remain loyal forever. Don't change our names liason fans.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Insxx

Re: JaSam fan will remain loyal forever. Don't change our names liason fans.

Postby Insxx » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:06 pm

Quote ILoveJason: THANK YOU 4 THE BACK UP.I WAS NOT REFFERING TO HAPPI SAYING IT I REFFERED TO SOMEONE IN LIASON FANS,I NEVER CALLED LIASON ANY OTHER NAME TILL SPAM OR JASPAM CAME ACROSS LAST NIGHT TICKED ME OFF AND I SAID LAISOLIER,I COULDA MADE IT WORSE.WE SHOULD NOT BE BASHING THEY ARE ONLY CHARACTERS DOING WHAT THEY ARE TOLD TO DO...I AM SURE IF THEY SEE THESE POSTS IT WOULD MAKE THEM FEEL BAD....I LIKE AL THEM,JUST AM NOT FOND OF LIZ'S LYING BUT IN TIME THAT WILL PASS GOOD NIGHT ALL!

>) The Liason folks run over Courtney,but we will not let you run over Sam. You folks smelled jason and forgot all about Lucky. The fact is Liz do not have the acting ability to be paired with Jason,nor do she have the appeal. Paired with Jason she will be totally overlooked. Sam have the same qualities as Jason the appeal and the looks and she is a good actress. :] Once you folks start calling Sam names than I will start in on Lizzie. >) ;)

happi

Re: JaSam fan will remain loyal forever. Don't change our names liason fans.

Postby happi » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:37 am

Quote ReignOfTerror:
Quote toorobbin: You don't like it.

So leave JaSam fans alone.

>)

A moderator is supposed to be objective and you are trying to say that certain "groups" are to be left alone because you are a fan? That doesn't sound right to me at all.

thank you!!!

Return to “General Hospital”