Ugg too many liz/sam/jason threads, how about Lulu & Dylan?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
happi

Re: Ugg too many liz/sam/jason threads, how about Lulu & Dylan?

Postby happi » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:10 am

Quote liasonlover:
Quote JASAM FAN: i think dilu are cute together. georgie obviously thinks it's time to move on, or it seems that way for her. i think dillon likes lulu in some way. i hope we get a dilu pairing in the future. :]

It would be funny as all get up if she had a fling with Spinelli1 :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
That boy is so goofy! I love it! :D

he's a piece of work isn't he ? in a good way, i liked the scene with sam and him today...

Robinsmygirl

Postby Robinsmygirl » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:22 am

Quote happi:
Quote liasonlover:
Quote JASAM FAN: i think dilu are cute together. georgie obviously thinks it's time to move on, or it seems that way for her. i think dillon likes lulu in some way. i hope we get a dilu pairing in the future. :]

It would be funny as all get up if she had a fling with Spinelli1 :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

he's a piece of work isn't he ? in a good way, i liked the scene with sam and him today...

Yeah and I love how he was eating their food when Jason showed up. That boy is hilarious and he loves bar-b-que chips like me. :] :] :]

happi

Postby happi » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:25 am

Quote Robinsmygirl:
Quote happi:
Quote liasonlover:

Yeah and I love how he was eating their food when Jason showed up. That boy is hilarious and he loves bar-b-que chips like me. :] :] :]

he's never without his bar-b-que chips is he ? i have to agree with you about the chips too...

Return to “General Hospital”