Ugg too many liz/sam/jason threads, how about Lulu & Dylan?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
busu1996

Ugg too many liz/sam/jason threads, how about Lulu & Dylan?

Postby busu1996 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:06 pm

I love Lulu and Dyan together. I know they werent able to stay toegether aftr the lies but I see how Dylan chases her around like a love sick puppy.Maybe after Monica or Alan get nailed for Webbers murder I do hope theres a steamy storyline for Dylan and Lu. Looks like Georgie will be spening alot of time doing "xtra credit" work for sexy teach.

toorobbin

Re: Ugg too many liz/sam/jason threads, how about Lulu & Dylan?

Postby toorobbin » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:13 pm

I like the way Lulu and Dillon are trying to solve the murder.

They will probably do a better job, than Mac.

happi

Postby happi » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:15 pm

Quote busu1996: I love Lulu and Dyan together. I know they werent able to stay toegether aftr the lies but I see how Dylan chases her around like a love sick puppy.Maybe after Monica or Alan get nailed for Webbers murder I do hope theres a steamy storyline for Dylan and Lu. Looks like Georgie will be spening alot of time doing "xtra credit" work for sexy teach.

i agree with you. i liked when they put lulu and dillon together. so maybe with this adventure to find rick's killer ( monica or alan) they will grow closer.. and georgie can go with prof. pete.. which i''m thinking that might happen

sweetcheeks2146

Postby sweetcheeks2146 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:23 pm

I thought i was the only one that likes dillon and lulu together. they are so meant to be. cute together and everything. i cannot wait to see what flourishes between them.

kentishad

Postby kentishad » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:26 pm

Quote sweetcheeks2146: I thought i was the only one that likes dillon and lulu together. they are so meant to be. cute together and everything. i cannot wait to see what flourishes between them.

I don't know if the belong together, but Lulu and Dillon are way more interesting than Georgie and Dillon. They've always struck me as a strange couple.

jasonlover

Postby jasonlover » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:28 pm

Georgie just doesn't fit the spot anymore, before they were okay before Lulu came along but now I love Lulu and Dillion

rachie

Postby rachie » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:51 pm

I loved Lulu & Dillon together before she tricked him into breaking up with Georgie. If Lulu isn't going to get with Milo, then I would love to see her and the old Dillon get together.

As for Georgie, I say she needs to go for Prof. Pete. She is always the good girl and it's time for her to do something for herself and not what everyone else thinks is right all the time!

jcrobinson

Postby jcrobinson » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:14 pm

I totally agree! Dillan and Georgie were good "first loves" but it's clearly time to move on. Love Lulu with Dillon and Georgie with Pete. It would be fun to see the tough bachelor come crumbling down the way Patrick has over Robin!

JASAM FAN

Postby JASAM FAN » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:16 pm

i think dilu are cute together. georgie obviously thinks it's time to move on, or it seems that way for her. i think dillon likes lulu in some way. i hope we get a dilu pairing in the future. :]

liasonlover

Postby liasonlover » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:04 am

Quote JASAM FAN: i think dilu are cute together. georgie obviously thinks it's time to move on, or it seems that way for her. i think dillon likes lulu in some way. i hope we get a dilu pairing in the future. :]

It would be funny as all get up if she had a fling with Spinelli1 :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
That boy is so goofy! I love it! :D

Return to “General Hospital”