Alexis smoking pot!! lmao

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
liasonlover

Re: Alexis smoking pot!! lmao

Postby liasonlover » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:54 pm

Quote happi:
Quote kentishad:
Quote sweetcheeks2146: LOL i loved it when she said sonny who..lol I would love to see sexis again... that would brighten my day she is so much more enjoyable to watch when she has scenes w him.

Yeah it was funny, but then Ric had to show up.

ric once again to ruin everything...

Hey, I'm back. I know what you mean, I swear I thought he was going to smell the weed and know that he had that child custody battle in his pocket. I don't agree with anybody smoking anything illegal, but I feel sorry for anyone who has to go through that and I don't even see why it is illegal, smoking and drinking kill way more. %(

It's kinda sad, at least weed can help the body some. %(

Gotta Go. Gotta watch some more Reno 911 reruns, I love that show.

Goodnight Liason Lovers, JaSam Jewels, and just plain ol' GH Honey's!

happi

Re: Alexis smoking pot!! lmao

Postby happi » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:20 am

Quote liasonlover:
Quote happi:
Quote kentishad:
Quote sweetcheeks2146: LOL i loved it when she said sonny who..lol I would love to see sexis again... that would brighten my day she is so much more enjoyable to watch when she has scenes w him.

Yeah it was funny, but then Ric had to show up.

ric once again to ruin everything...

Hey, I'm back. I know what you mean, I swear I thought he was going to smell the weed and know that he had that child custody battle in his pocket. I don't agree with anybody smoking anything illegal, but I feel sorry for anyone who has to go through that and I don't even see why it is illegal, smoking and drinking kill way more. %(

It's kinda sad, at least weed can help the body some. %(

Gotta Go. Gotta watch some more Reno 911 reruns, I love that show.

Goodnight Liason Lovers, JaSam Jewels, and just plain ol' GH Honey's!

i agree with about smoking and drinking kill way more and reno 911 my sons watch that show and i've seen it a few times pretty funny..did the officer have her baby yet?

Return to “General Hospital”