Liz & Jason Forever

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
kentishad

Re: Liz & Jason Forever

Postby kentishad » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:38 am

Quote luv_scrubs: I like Jason and Liz.. I hope they end up together.. Liz is a goody goody and the bad boys are supose to be with the women who will make them better.. !!

When Jason bought the toy for cam.. He looked so happy he could make Liz happy..

Exactly! :D :D :D :D :D :D

happi

Postby happi » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:49 am

:) i know ALOT of you like jason and sam together..but, i'll always be a jason and liz fan

SparkApCider

Postby SparkApCider » Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:49 pm

How does Liz and Jason fans feel about her signals and sayings of hurt that reflect a Lucky love?

happi

Postby happi » Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:13 pm

Quote SparklingAppleCider: How does Liz and Jason fans feel about her signals and sayings of hurt that reflect a Lucky love?

have your husband or boyfriend cheat on you more than a one night stand, have him do drugs and then say he'll quit.
but, he doesn't just yet. i think she loves lucky. but being hurt like this kinda puts a wall up, don't you think?

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:40 pm

Liz, can't blame, Lucky.

When she did the same exact thing.

Liz wasn't drunk and she wasn't high.

>(

SparkApCider

Postby SparkApCider » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:45 pm

That love scene was a disappointment. It could have been a hell of a lot better. What made the setup good was the peripheral scenes that were attached to it, the intimacy, the longing looks, the words spoken (when were confusing as hell since she came to Jason because her heart was broken...still trying to figure out how one can have a broken heart one minute and then be so full of sexual desire and love-longing for a lost love the next...boggles my mind).

The actors rocked. The writing and direction was awkward. You basically had to do like mom said when taking your medicine...Grin and bare it.

kentishad

Postby kentishad » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:04 am

Quote SparklingAppleCider: That love scene was a disappointment. It could have been a hell of a lot better. What made the setup good was the peripheral scenes that were attached to it, the intimacy, the longing looks, the words spoken (when were confusing as hell since she came to Jason because her heart was broken...still trying to figure out how one can have a broken heart one minute and then be so full of sexual desire and love-longing for a lost love the next...boggles my mind).

The actors rocked. The writing and direction was awkward. You basically had to do like mom said when taking your medicine...Grin and bare it.

Lucky cheated first and put not only his life in danger but hers and her sons. Actually he put everybody's life in danger, the man was a freaking cop. She cheated after she saw him with Maxie what like 3 times. Every time she thought maybe I can forgive him he was at it again and when he promised her he would stop, he didn't, she could have slept with half of the police force and he would still be the worse one. When he cheated, all bets were off and believe me, the way that Jason was looking at Liz made her feel all better and it would have done the same to me. The two of them were destined to save each others lives.

In case all of the Jasam fans forgot, Liz got arrested for helping Jason get Sam's surgery done, if you ask me, she's not mean enough, Sam wouldn't have done the same thing if she were in Liz's place. ;)

happi

Postby happi » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:07 am

Quote kentishad:
Quote SparklingAppleCider: That love scene was a disappointment. It could have been a hell of a lot better. What made the setup good was the peripheral scenes that were attached to it, the intimacy, the longing looks, the words spoken (when were confusing as hell since she came to Jason because her heart was broken...still trying to figure out how one can have a broken heart one minute and then be so full of sexual desire and love-longing for a lost love the next...boggles my mind).

Lucky cheated first and put not only his life in danger but hers and her sons. Actually he put everybody's life in danger, the man was a freaking cop. She cheated after she saw him with Maxie what like 3 times. Every time she thought maybe I can forgive him he was at it again and when he promised her he would stop, he didn't, she could have slept with half of the police force and he would still be the worse one. When he cheated, all bets were off and believe me, the way that Jason was looking at Liz made her feel all better and it would have done the same to me. The two of them were destined to save each others lives.

In case all of the Jasam fans forgot, Liz got arrested for helping Jason get Sam's surgery done, if you ask me, she's not mean enough, Sam wouldn't have done the same thing if she were in Liz's place. ;)

it seems to me jasam fans just see what they want to see when it comes to sam. but find every thing and any thing wrong with liz...

kentishad

Postby kentishad » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:14 am

Quote happi:
Quote kentishad:

it seems to me jasam fans just see what they want to see when it comes to sam. but find every thing and any thing wrong with liz...

Exactly, Little miss Spam can do no wrong. You notice they put down Liz for cheating and not Lucky or Jason for sleeping with a married woman, and they alwaaays blame Ric for what happened with Sam. I guess they weren't watching when she was dressed up in lingerie and high heels outside of Ric and Alexis's place waiting for him. Or maybe they just don't care. I'm pretty sure that's it. ;)

happi

Postby happi » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:19 am

Quote kentishad:
Quote happi:
Quote kentishad:

Exactly, Little miss Spam can do no wrong. You notice they put down Liz for cheating and not Lucky or Jason for sleeping with a married woman, and they alwaaays blame Ric for what happened with Sam. I guess they weren't watching when she was dressed up in lingerie and high heels outside of Ric and Alexis's place waiting for him. Or maybe they just don't care. I'm pretty sure that's it. ;)

sam knew what she was doing when it came to ric. it takes two to tangle.

Return to “General Hospital”