Who Planted the Drugs?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
rachie

Who Planted the Drugs?

Postby rachie » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:44 pm

Did Maxie or Ric plant those drugs in Lucky's drawer? I could definitely see Ric doing something like that, especially since Ric conveneitely found them when Liz was standing there. But Ric looked just as surprised as Liz. We all know Maxie could have done it since she was at PCPD earlier in the day. Any thoughts?

sweetcheeks2146

Re: Who Planted the Drugs?

Postby sweetcheeks2146 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:22 pm

I believe it was Maxie. Ric wasnt there when they were planted. Besides Maxie stole pills and she went straight to the PCPD after to put the pills in Lucky's drawer. She wanted it to look like he relapsed bc she knew that Liz would never take him back if he turned to pills again. Also some time soon like today or tommorow Maxie will fake a misscarrage.

angelofgods08

Postby angelofgods08 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:35 pm

it was maxie after lucky told her he wanted her to give the baby up for adoption because he only wanted the baby he and liz where having so she knew if they found the pills in his desk shed leave him for good

Mom2RedHead

Postby Mom2RedHead » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:56 pm

Liz works in the hospital you would think that she would make Lucky go get a drug test! Also, when he was "using" he acted and looked totally different compared to now that he is clean. Liz and Maxie are both on my last nerve!

sdeshazo

Postby sdeshazo » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:29 pm

I think Ric did to get back with Liz >) >)

Mom2RedHead

Postby Mom2RedHead » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:56 pm

Ric is such a scumbag. I hope all of this all comes back to him. They made his character so bad now. He is so easy to hate. I wonder if he and Liz will ever get back together. Lately, it seems like they are a match made in heaven!

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:09 pm

I think it was Ric who planted the drugs. >) >(

Mom2RedHead

Postby Mom2RedHead » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:14 pm

Ric said today in the confessional that it was him right? He just didn't want Liz to be the one to find them. Whatever. They have turned him into such a terrible man. >)

Granny Pris

Postby Granny Pris » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:17 pm

I think that is was Ric who planted the drugs as he is to hell-bent to do whatever it takes to "get Liz back". I hope this will work for him as they are the perfect couple since neither one has any morals. If this were a real life story the Department of Social Services would have ALREADY taken the children from Alexis as well as Cameron from Liz. Get real folks, this is a soa-opera, fantasy land and I am thankful after watching an episode that I live in the real world as I could not lie,cheat, and lead people around by the nose like the soap charaters do. What excellent acting on everyone's part.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JASAM.FAN

Postby JASAM.FAN » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:40 pm

I new all along it was him,i told everyone it was him since he was hanging around the desk,everyone thought it was Maxie cause she stole a bottle of pills,i bet you what she stole was prenatal pills,just to have..Psycho Ric i new it,he wants Liz so bad he wants Lucky to relapse.I hope they kill him off.

Return to “General Hospital”