Hmmmm..Liz continues to LIE to Jason,to his face!!!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
OnegirlOneboy

Hmmmm..Liz continues to LIE to Jason,to his face!!!

Postby OnegirlOneboy » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:01 pm

I do not understand how Liz can NOT come out and tell Jason the truth.She just straight lied to Jason's face,telling him if he ended up being the father of her baby she would tell him and he would be a good father and she would want him to be a part of that baby.Liz needs to get bitc# slapped for ALL the lying.I hope Jason ends up hating her skanky lying as$...

Nash.Tess

Re: Hmmmm..Liz continues to LIE to Jason,to his face!!!

Postby Nash.Tess » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:06 pm

That is pretty bad!
She made Jason feel good about a lie she told.She does desrve to be slapped and put in check after all the truth comes out.I do not think Jason will hate her,but he wil be upset that she lied.

sdeshazo

Postby sdeshazo » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:14 pm

I thought Liz was supposted to be so goody goody not a lier. >) Jason will be so hurt when he finds out. He trusted Liz.

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:20 pm

Liz is just plain evil and should go back to Rick.

>) >)

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:02 pm

I am really sick of this baby storyline and that thing will not be born until May. You know GH wrtiters are lazy. I has to be something else they can make a s/l about. i am sick of watching Liz everyday. i thought when Emily was on everyday that was a pain,but not as much as Liz. :-) :D

Mom2RedHead

Postby Mom2RedHead » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:30 pm

Liz really upset me today lieing to Jason. Regardless of all his flaws with the mob, he really is a nice guy and would definitely treat a child very good. I wish she would just give up the truth already. To think that this storyline might actually be played out until May is annoying. It already seems like she has been pregnant forever and still isn't showing!

breanna

Postby breanna » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:14 pm

I used to like Liz, but after Today, I hate Her, How can She lie to Jason like that, what does She think that Jason will never find out,
after Today I wish She would lose the Baby,
sorry that's just how I feel, I can't believe, She LIED right to His Face, and how is Lucky going to feel when He finds out, right now He thinks that He's having 2 baby's, when Liz tells him that He's not the Father of Her baby, that's going to break his HEART,
Liz doesn't deserve Lucky or Jason,

BabyBlueEyes

Postby BabyBlueEyes » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:58 pm

liz is the biggest lying hypocrite i've ever scene. i could never believe if jason actually forgave her easily and if he does forgive her, i could never see him acepting her as his gf or wife after all this lying. it's too much and for jason, i can't see him accepting a liar in his life... only as a friend.

kentishad

Postby kentishad » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:11 am

Quote BabyBlueEyes: liz is the biggest lying hypocrite i've ever scene. i could never believe if jason actually forgave her easily and if he does forgive her, i could never see him acepting her as his gf or wife after all this lying. it's too much and for jason, i can't see him accepting a liar in his life... only as a friend.

I think she will tell lucky tomorrow. It's funny how all the JaSam fans say she should tell the truth when it could cause a big rift between there precious couple. :-) :-) :-)

breanna

Postby breanna » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:59 am

I am a JaSam fan, # 1 Couple,
but I still want Liz to tell Jason, He has the right to know, and even if liz does tell Him that does not mean that Jason will leave Sam and go to Liz,

Return to “General Hospital”