Liz & Lucky Sparks?????

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
cherturn

Liz & Lucky Sparks?????

Postby cherturn » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:12 pm

I dont know if any of you would agree with me but heres what I think about these two. I think she does still love Lucky but she is in a real bad spot she thinks she is preggers with Jasons baby and how can she ever tell Lucky. He would not be able to handle that at all & she knows it.
So she uses the same reason for keeping him at bay ( pill adiction and maxie) even though he is clean & sober now. It will all be magnified when it all comes out that Maxie is not PG at all. JMO

happi

Re: Liz & Lucky Sparks?????

Postby happi » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:48 pm

Quote cherturn: I dont know if any of you would agree with me but heres what I think about these two. I think she does still love Lucky but she is in a real bad spot she thinks she is preggers with Jasons baby and how can she ever tell Lucky. He would not be able to handle that at all & she knows it.
So she uses the same reason for keeping him at bay ( pill adiction and maxie) even though he is clean & sober now. It will all be magnified when it all comes out that Maxie is not PG at all. JMO

i like to see how after 9 months maxi pulls this one off.
where's the baby??

Return to “General Hospital”