A.J. Coming Back

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
KAKMOM

A.J. Coming Back

Postby KAKMOM » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:33 am

I just read where Billy Warlock is no longer on Days of Our Lives and would love to come back to GH as A.J.Let's see- who could we put him with? It's been awhile- maybe Carly again? No- how about Maxi?

happi

Re: A.J. Coming Back

Postby happi » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:21 am

Quote KAKMOM: I just read where Billy Warlock is no longer on Days of Our Lives and would love to come back to GH as A.J.Let's see- who could we put him with? It's been awhile- maybe Carly again? No- how about Maxi?

i like billy warlock, he's a good actor.maybe they'll find a way to bring him back (you know in soaps no one really is dead anymore)

soapbubbles

Postby soapbubbles » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:24 am

It would be nice to have AJ back causing trouble. Any you are right NO ONE ever dies on soaps. HAHA

FANofGH

Postby FANofGH » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:33 am

i'd prefer AJ than courtney. people are mentioning that courtney is coming back and that is too unreal. i won't believe whatever s/l they make up for her. she's DEAD! there's no way to bring her back otherwise it'll be a dumb s/l and uninteresting to tune into. sorry i'm getting off topic now. about AJ, i suppose he could come back. i already forgot how he got killed off. he did die though, so how did it all go down again? i'm so bad with s/l in the past. all i remember is that he kidnapped michael but i don't remember how he died.

sdeshazo

Postby sdeshazo » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:08 pm

A doctor at gh killed him with a pillow and micheal was blamed. The doctor was a shrink. AJ and this doctor tried to kill Jason when he had his car accident. which was AJs fault. so Aj wanted to get rid of Jason when he was in a coma at gh after the wreck and this doctor was in on it.
He kill AJ for revenge.

JaSamforever.

Postby JaSamforever. » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:49 pm

That is silly to bring him back knowing GUZA is going to do that :-)

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:03 pm

The last person on g.h. I want to see is A.J.

Yuck!!

>) >)

Return to “General Hospital”