Defective Condoms

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Yellow Rose

Defective Condoms

Postby Yellow Rose » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:48 pm

I would like to see the Quartermanes get sued by someone over the defective batch of condoms, although not necessarily by one of the main stars. Just as a side story line.
Lulu's line about all of Port Charles having babies in 8 months makes me wonder if the city has ever heard of birth control pills!!! .
Yes, yes, I know not everyone can take them. Still......it's oddly curious.

scrubsfan

Re: Defective Condoms

Postby scrubsfan » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:51 pm

I hope they deal with Patrick OR robin finding out and how they react. now there is a interesting s/l. seeing as they just had them talk about motherhood and Patrick fear of making "you sick".

bellajewels

Postby bellajewels » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:04 am

I'd be ok with Robin having a pregnancy scare but I do not want her to get pregnant. She's HIV positive and the baby would be born sick as well.I'm pretty sure that if a woman has HIV/AIDS and gets pregnant the baby will have it too. I know that if the mother has AIDS the baby will too.It would just be horribly sad. I know that daytime needs to have some sadness but that much would make an already dark show just unbearable.

jiyoonsung

Postby jiyoonsung » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:53 am

i dont think that the baby would def be born with HIV/AIDS...this is a soap, the baby would prob be born just fine...if they put her in that s/l.

jasonlover

Postby jasonlover » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:22 pm

I would love to see Luke sue the q'S AND END UP WINNING AND TAKING ALL THEIR MONEY. i THINK lUKE DESERVES IT. HE WOULD TAKE aLICE TOO /

sofie

Postby sofie » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:58 pm

how about maxi will she get pregnant or she bought another brand!

reevm

Postby reevm » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:48 pm

Quote jiyoonsung: i dont think that the baby would def be born with HIV/AIDS...this is a soap, the baby would prob be born just fine...if they put her in that s/l.

there are drugs out now where it is a strong possibility the child will be born without aids i actually know someone where the father has it mother does not and child was born without it/ perseonally for myself i wouldn't take that chance on anyone to get pregnant and not know if my chid is gonna have it to much for me

Yellow Rose

Postby Yellow Rose » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:50 pm

Quote jasonlover: I would love to see Luke sue the q'S AND END UP WINNING AND TAKING ALL THEIR MONEY. i THINK lUKE DESERVES IT. HE WOULD TAKE aLICE TOO /

I like your idea. If Luke sues ELQ he'll have the money he has always wanted from Tracy.
Or maybe Tracy will pay him off in exchange for dropping the lawsuit!
GH writers, listen up!!!!!

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:06 pm

I think Robin will start working on a new drug.

see below for rumors.

Rumor has it that Robin and Patrick will start questioning each other again regarding Laura's comeback.

Patrick doesn't approve of Robin's treatment.

Return to “General Hospital”