Could Pete be the son of Rick{Laura's Rick}?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
R.J.

Could Pete be the son of Rick{Laura's Rick}?

Postby R.J. » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:35 pm

I have to confess I dont know who Rick was I think he was Laura's step father perhaps I am wrong but, maybe that is who Pete really is. He told Patrick to come to Port Charles maybe thats the interest in LULU.I love mystery and again I should research this character but, what do you think? Maybe someone who knows the history can tell me about him and why would he give drugs to Laura was he a MD?
Thanks ?)

happi

Re: Could Pete be the son of Rick{Laura's Rick}?

Postby happi » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:24 pm

Quote R.J.: I have to confess I dont know who Rick was I think he was Laura's step father perhaps I am wrong but, maybe that is who Pete really is. He told Patrick to come to Port Charles maybe thats the interest in LULU.I love mystery and again I should research this character but, what do you think? Maybe someone who knows the history can tell me about him and why would he give drugs to Laura was he a MD?
Thanks ?)

yes, rick was laura's step - father. he was married to lesley (laura's mother) :)

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:40 pm

Rick also wanted to make Laura forget that she saw him having an affair.

>) >) >)

old timer

Postby old timer » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:39 am

if he is ricks son his mom might be monica they were a hot item back than He was a heart dr just like monica I think they were competing for the same job They met in med school ?) ?) ?) ?)

lighthouse112

Postby lighthouse112 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:47 pm

That would be interesting if Pete turned out to be Monica and Rick Webbers son from when they were in Medical school.

Return to “General Hospital”