Bikini Chat

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
cardinalgirl

Re: Bikini Chat

Postby cardinalgirl » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:58 pm

Quote joe2811:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote NoSoup4you:
Quote cardinalgirl: Hi SNS! *waving*

Hi SIS! lol *waving*

Hi Joe! *waving*...and I SOOOOO totally agree with you about Johnny. HOT, HOTTER and HOTTEST! D@mn he's fine! :D

I think Lulu looked cute in her bikini today...but then, I like Lulu.

Hey you!!!!!!

Yes....... I think Lulu looked cute today too............ infact......... I can't believe I am admitting to this....... but Lulu and Johnny actually made me smile today..... and in a I am NOT laughing at them kinda way, but a "oooww" that was cute kinda way...... and THAT has NEVER happen!....... it was the d*u*n*k scene that did me in....................... oh boy..... ~)

It's my twin!!! Hey *waving back*

NoSoup, As much as I hate to admit it, I also thought that dunk scene was cute and funny.... I may be warming up to Lulu just a bit. 8)

finally....I was beginning to think I was the only one who liked today's swim in the lake....cute, lovey, summery....I was grinning through their scenes....

LOL...Joe, you know I did too...but of course we would since we both love Johnny and Lulu. Love hearing the good things from the others though. NICE...and even nicer that they shared it with us. :)

KiSsMeXoXo546

Postby KiSsMeXoXo546 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:10 am

Omg Nosoup thanks for sending me the serial drama site it is really funny i can't stop reading it lol

BNH444

Postby BNH444 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:20 am

I loved lulu's bathing suit on her. But then again I love lulu...so I may be a bit biast. I thought she looked great in it. And johnny well in swimming trunks, wet hair ...completely gorgeous. I loved their scenes today...good summer lovin'. I also loved the outfit lulu changed into, it was a fun relaxed summer outfit. I'm sure maxie will look good in her bathing suit as well...although its pink and with those shades she looks like a Paris Hilton wannabe. JMO. :)

LovingMaxie

Postby LovingMaxie » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:26 am

Quote BNH444: I loved lulu's bathing suit on her. But then again I love lulu...so I may be a bit biast. I thought she looked great in it. And johnny well in swimming trunks, wet hair ...completely gorgeous. I loved their scenes today...good summer lovin'. I also loved the outfit lulu changed into, it was a fun relaxed summer outfit. I'm sure maxie will look good in her bathing suit as well...although its pink and with those shades she looks like a Paris Hilton wannabe. JMO. :)

LMAO! I am laughing my arse off. She wishes she was p.hilton. Thats friggin hilarious. I also thought lulu looked AMAZING in her bathing suit. I would of maybe liked to see her in a red bathing suit...but she still looked great, if only I had a body like JB.

onlygh

Postby onlygh » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:54 am

Quote cardinalgirl:
Quote joe2811:
Quote cardgirl:
Quote NoSoup4you:
Quote cardinalgirl: Hi SNS! *waving*

Hi SIS! lol *waving*

Hi Joe! *waving*...and I SOOOOO totally agree with you about Johnny. HOT, HOTTER and HOTTEST! D@mn he's fine! :D

I think Lulu looked cute in her bikini today...but then, I like Lulu.

Hey you!!!!!!

Yes....... I think Lulu looked cute today too............ infact......... I can't believe I am admitting to this....... but Lulu and Johnny actually made me smile today..... and in a I am NOT laughing at them kinda way, but a "oooww" that was cute kinda way...... and THAT has NEVER happen!....... it was the d*u*n*k scene that did me in....................... oh boy..... ~)

It's my twin!!! Hey *waving back*

NoSoup, As much as I hate to admit it, I also thought that dunk scene was cute and funny.... I may be warming up to Lulu just a bit. 8)

finally....I was beginning to think I was the only one who liked today's swim in the lake....cute, lovey, summery....I was grinning through their scenes....

LOL...Joe, you know I did too...but of course we would since we both love Johnny and Lulu. Love hearing the good things from the others though. NICE...and even nicer that they shared it with us. :)

Hello Ladies! The JoLu scenes today were such a breath of fresh air on a show that so often has a dismal look to it. I think Lulu looked terrific in her string bikini and, based on the previews, Maxie does too. I think JMB has an adorable figure with nice curves...so nice to see these days especially with all the emaciatedly-thin IT girls out there. (Of course, it's always delightful to see Johnny out of his clothes...the swim trunks were great on him.) Aw...to be young and cute and firm enough to fit one's bod into a couple of scraps of material... :) NoSoup...we're reeling you in girl...I can feel it... ;)

NoSoup4you

Postby NoSoup4you » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:03 am

Onlygh--- I am still fighting it >) ........ that was just a little nibble is all....... 3)

So I will ask again, did anyone even see Johnny trunks? 8) B/c I sure as hell didn't....... can someone tell me what they looked like?! lol. :D

jnlforever

Postby jnlforever » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:06 am

Quote NoSoup4you: Onlygh--- I am still fighting it >) ........ that was just a little nibble is all....... 3)

So I will ask again, did anyone even see Johnny trunks? 8) B/c I sure as hell didn't....... can someone tell me what they looked like?! lol. :D

hee hee...I think they were navy blue, and they had the number 3 on the side!

lilleyp1

Postby lilleyp1 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:19 am

Quote jnlforever:
Quote NoSoup4you: Onlygh--- I am still fighting it >) ........ that was just a little nibble is all....... 3)

hee hee...I think they were navy blue, and they had the number 3 on the side!

I had to go back and review the tape because apparently I was looking elsewhere!!! ;) ;) ;) *) *) *) Those pecs kill me, oh and the abs!!! ;) It was blue that is all I know! ;)

GenHospitalfan

Postby GenHospitalfan » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:21 am

I thought Lulu looked really cute yesterday!

lilleyp1

Postby lilleyp1 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:50 am

Quote GenHospitalfan: I thought Lulu looked really cute yesterday!

I thought she did too!!! I would not mind having a figure like that. I thought she looked great!!

Of course KS looked good too the little we saw of her, but they are both adorable!

Return to “General Hospital”