Bikini Chat

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
NoSoup4you

Re: Bikini Chat

Postby NoSoup4you » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:41 pm

Quote cardinalgirl: Hi SNS! *waving*

Hi SIS! lol *waving*

Hi Joe! *waving*...and I SOOOOO totally agree with you about Johnny. HOT, HOTTER and HOTTEST! D@mn he's fine! :D

I think Lulu looked cute in her bikini today...but then, I like Lulu.

Hey you!!!!!!

Yes....... I think Lulu looked cute today too............ infact......... I can't believe I am admitting to this....... but Lulu and Johnny actually made me smile today..... and in a I am NOT laughing at them kinda way, but a "oooww" that was cute kinda way...... and THAT has NEVER happen!....... it was the d*u*n*k scene that did me in....................... oh boy..... ~)

KiSsMeXoXo546

Postby KiSsMeXoXo546 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:43 pm

I liked Lulu's outfit today Finally a good one! The bathing suit not her color lol i could barly see it on her!
Maxie will look great and she will have a good looking bathing suit too! Johnny oh la la can i say anymore?

KiSsMeXoXo546

Postby KiSsMeXoXo546 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:44 pm

Quote NoSoup4you:

Hi SIS! lol *waving*

Hi Joe! *waving*...and I SOOOOO totally agree with you about Johnny. HOT, HOTTER and HOTTEST! D@mn he's fine! :D

Hey you!!!!!!

Yes....... I think Lulu looked cute today too............ infact......... I can't believe I am admitting to this....... but Lulu and Johnny actually made me smile today..... and in a I am NOT laughing at them kinda way, but a "oooww" that was cute kinda way...... and THAT has NEVER happen!....... it was the d*u*n*k scene that did me in....................... oh boy..... ~)
I can't believe im saying this too even though some scenes i think are cute that scene made me smile to and... laugh

cardinalgirl

Postby cardinalgirl » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:45 pm

Quote NoSoup4you:

Hi SIS! lol *waving*

Hey you!!!!!!

:D Awww...Thanks for telling me SNS! BTW.....I have missed your live thread! :( Hope it's back soon. :)

cardgirl

Postby cardgirl » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:46 pm

Quote NoSoup4you:

Hi SIS! lol *waving*

Hey you!!!!!!

It's my twin!!! Hey *waving back*

NoSoup, As much as I hate to admit it, I also thought that dunk scene was cute and funny.... I may be warming up to Lulu just a bit. 8)

NoSoup4you

Postby NoSoup4you » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:47 pm

^^^ Soon....... I'm working part time this summer, so I have been home to watch during the day....... but I do want to do one soon........ maybe tomorrow night if I stay in or for sure Monday night! Might you be around either of those evenings?

joe2811

Postby joe2811 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:48 pm

Quote cardgirl:
Quote NoSoup4you:

Hi SIS! lol *waving*

Hey you!!!!!!

NoSoup, As much as I hate to admit it, I also thought that dunk scene was cute and funny.... I may be warming up to Lulu just a bit. 8)

finally....I was beginning to think I was the only one who liked today's swim in the lake....cute, lovey, summery....I was grinning through their scenes....

NoSoup4you

Postby NoSoup4you » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:49 pm

Quote cardgirl:
Quote NoSoup4you:

Hi SIS! lol *waving*

Hey you!!!!!!

True dat! Painful to admit huh?? BUT it was ONLY 1 scene...... the rest of the day at the lake was.....eh....... only the DUNK scene made me smile........so really that was only 20 seconds of not hating on Jolu......

cardinalgirl

Postby cardinalgirl » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:51 pm

Quote cardgirl:
Quote NoSoup4you:

Hi SIS! lol *waving*

Hey you!!!!!!

My long lost twin! I love running in to you! :D I agree with all of you about that scene. Almost gives you hope that the writers may have actually remembered how to write fun, cute scenes between couples and that we might have a fun filled, love filled summer after all.

Okay, maybe I am getting a little carried away...it is still Guza. 8)

cardinalgirl

Postby cardinalgirl » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:54 pm

Quote NoSoup4you: ^^^ Soon....... I'm working part time this summer, so I have been home to watch during the day....... but I do want to do one soon........ maybe tomorrow night if I stay in or for sure Monday night! Might you be around either of those evenings?

Probably tomorrow night! I should actually get off on time tomorrow...and I will be babysitting for a friend of mine, so I will be home! And if you can't do it tomorrow...I will check in as soon as I get home Monday! Okay...I am excited now! :D

YEAH! SNS live thread! I can't wait!

Return to “General Hospital”