Bikini Chat

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
NoSoup4you

Bikini Chat

Postby NoSoup4you » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:21 pm

SOoooo we all saw Lulu in her Bikini today and we will see Maxie in hers tomorrow........ so what did everyone think?

Did you like the brown?..... Did you think it was too skimpy?

What do you think Maxie's will look like?

And how about Johnny's? I was too distracted by his chest hair to notice. 8)

cardgirl

Re: Bikini Chat

Postby cardgirl » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:27 pm

Well, I try not to look at Lulu, but I did get a glimps of the bikini and it was cute... but brown isn't her color, unless it's brown paper bag over her head.... I know I digress... Maxie no doubt will have the cutest bikini ever. I love Maxie. See, I am capable of love... just not for Lulu. And Johnny ooooooo laaaaaa laaaaa. That boy is hot hot hot. Did I mention that Johnny is hot? :D

joe2811

Postby joe2811 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:28 pm

Quote NoSoup4you: SOoooo we all saw Lulu in her Bikini today and we will see Maxie in hers tomorrow........ so what did everyone think?

well all I could think was that Johnny looked fantastic in a bathing suit and in fact I couldn't help but recall the scene when Jason and Robin went swimming and they couldn't even manage bathing suits for those two....so for a brief second the writers got a clue....I loved the swimming scene today.....

brittbrat7810

Postby brittbrat7810 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:34 pm

Quote NoSoup4you: SOoooo we all saw Lulu in her Bikini today and we will see Maxie in hers tomorrow........ so what did everyone think?

Well i really didnt like Lulu's bathing suite but the outfit that she changed in to was cute...besides the skirt was a little short

cardinalgirl

Postby cardinalgirl » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:35 pm

Hi SNS! *waving*

Hi SIS! lol *waving*

Hi Joe! *waving*...and I SOOOOO totally agree with you about Johnny. HOT, HOTTER and HOTTEST! D@mn he's fine! :D

I think Lulu looked cute in her bikini today...but then, I like Lulu.

wren033

Postby wren033 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:36 pm

Quote cardgirl: Well, I try not to look at Lulu, but I did get a glimps of the bikini and it was cute... but brown isn't her color, unless it's brown paper bag over her head.... I know I digress... Maxie no doubt will have the cutest bikini ever. I love Maxie. See, I am capable of love... just not for Lulu. And Johnny ooooooo laaaaaa laaaaa. That boy is hot hot hot. Did I mention that Johnny is hot? :D

ROFL . . .OMG . . . Brown Paper Bag . . .I can't breathe.

brittbrat7810

Postby brittbrat7810 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:39 pm

Quote cardgirl: Well, I try not to look at Lulu, but I did get a glimps of the bikini and it was cute... but brown isn't her color, unless it's brown paper bag over her head.... I know I digress... Maxie no doubt will have the cutest bikini ever. I love Maxie. See, I am capable of love... just not for Lulu. And Johnny ooooooo laaaaaa laaaaa. That boy is hot hot hot. Did I mention that Johnny is hot? :D

Good point and the ..paper bag ...really matches her!

KiSsMeXoXo546

Postby KiSsMeXoXo546 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:39 pm

Lol too funny!!

SamsOurGirl

Postby SamsOurGirl » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:40 pm

DIDN'T like Lulu's bathing suit and no offense she should not be wearing one to begin with. No comments...Sign

Now Maxie i bet she will come out rocking in her bathing suit, she might just sweep Johnny off his feet.

Maxie has great taste in clothing JMO

brittbrat7810

Postby brittbrat7810 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:40 pm

We all know...Lulu sucks at fashion 8) The bathing suite was ok it was the color 8) 8) Johnny's was good since...u could see his chest!Also i think Maxies will be really cute cause she really has taste ~)

Return to “General Hospital”