Hello everyone where is everyone from?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.

Re: Hello everyone where is everyone from?

Postby cincin » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:27 pm

Hey there GH fans. I've been wathching GH since I was a little girl. I grew up on the soap and used to schedule my college classes around the viewing time.

I love Jason, Sonny, Nikolas and Jax. As for the women, I like Liz, Emily, Robin, Anna and even Tracy. Tracy's a hoot. I'm glad they brought back some fan faves. I can't wait for Laura to come back.

I watch Days and love John and Marlena. They've been my favorites for years.

By the way I'm from outside San Antonio. Ya'll have a great day. :-)

Postby JaSam514 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:37 pm

I love Jason, Sonny, Nikolas, Jax
I love Sam, Carly, Emily, Lulu, I loved Courtney (I miss her)

As for couples my favorites are:
Jason and Sam
Carly and Jax
Nikolas and Emily
I love watching Days too. My favorites there are:
Shawn, Bo, Max, Lucas, Ej, Austin
Belle, Mimi, Hope, Sami, Carrie

My favorite couples are:
Shawn and Belle
Bo and Hope
Lucas and Sami
Carrie and Austin

Postby DrCuriousJane » Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:51 pm

Hello all I am 35 8) from NY state four kids and 1 1/2grandkids lol. i started watching as a young child :) with my grandma...luke and laura were kids and the cassidines were the big baddies..i miss laura. i wish she would come back and b there for lulu.
~~@Anyways i also watch days and..sigh ..passions(its cheesy but i love it, i protested at first but kept watching hoping another world would come back, and got hooked on passions. i'm not sure who i'd like to see date or marry who..i just love watching and guessing what tomorrow will bring..got hubby hooked too..on GH that is
we debate the moral issues..we both hate that everyone is running around cheating on everyone else..but without it i guess they couldn't find a good storyline

Postby cdclowes » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:12 pm

Hi everyone! I'm from western Pa. I'm 36 and I have 4 boys. I started watch GH last winter when I had my last baby. My mom-in-law was staying with me and she got me hooked.

Postby ILOVEGH » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:23 pm

[b]Hi, my name is Linda from Portland, Oregon. Have been watching GH since 1965. I have a little 5 inch AD/DC Watchman. On my lunch I drive behind a church under the trees and watch everyday. If I miss that I have TIVO! I'm a mother of 3, grandmother of 6 and I currently live with 2 spoiled rotten little Shih-Tzu's.

Postby Jason_Sam_Fan » Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:33 pm

Hello everyone

Penney Lane

Postby Penney Lane » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:28 pm

Hi Linda !

Iam from Pennsylvania near Pittsburgh. I also have watched GH for a very long time. I also am a mother of three and grandmother of two. I also have one SPOILED Shih-Tzu. Ours rules the house. :-)

Postby JaSam4Ever » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:39 am

Hi, i'm Renee, i live in SOuth Carolina. I have a beautiful 6 month old daughter and i'm getting married in Nov. I've been watching GH off and on since i was like 6 or so with my g-ma. But for the last 4-5 years i have watched everday until recently, i moved and the direcTV ppl won't move my satelite until the 20th, so i'm living on the daily recaps. The ones on this site are the most detailed i can find, thanks!!! I also watch, Days, and OLTL and occasionally Passions. just bout once a month to catch up thats all it takes lol.

Postby GHfanatic » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:19 am

Hello everyone, I am 25 yrs old living in Nyack New York soon to be married with a beautiful 16 month daughter. I have been watching GH since I was a baby. I am a true fan my favorite scene ever was when Stone and Robin were together and Stone died I remember I was in middle school living in Florida and my mother came home and I was histericle crying and she thought something was wrong but really I was crying over Stone lol!!

Return to “General Hospital”