ok no joke in soaps in depth they state someone will die and the

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
cherturn

Re: ok no joke in soaps in depth they state someone will die and the

Postby cherturn » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:41 am

Well I sure hope it is not Nik or Em all they have ever had is grief. I hope they just let them have a sweet loving relationship. That nanny is a nut. Maybe its Helena she was all tied up yesterday.

kaki

Postby kaki » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:17 pm

~) I don't want anyone else to go except maybe Ric and he's not on the list. Only Helena Not Nicholas or Emm. I mmean we have already lost Laura which I know, she was not going to stay. I still the plot sucked!. Just great acting by Tony & Genie, oh well, I'am not up to another good character leaving. diane

breanna

Postby breanna » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:13 pm

I hope it's Helena that drops dead >)
but I think it will be Nikolas :))

Devil-or-Angel

Postby Devil-or-Angel » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:22 pm

Well out of that list the ones who make the most sense (to me) are Helena and Nik.

Helena has been reduced to a evil shadow in Nik's life and she had been hanging around for too long with the same agenda since she arrived. GET CONTROL OF THE CASSADINE HEIR!!! If she dies, let's face no-one will really miss her.
Nik well it wasn't too long ago that he had prime-time deal in the works. If I remember correctly HIS contract was scheduled to end in January (I think). Maybe he has gotten another primetime offer or decided to look for greener pastures (again). If it is Nik who is being killed off because of Tyler's contract I wish they would just recast him. Their is a shortage of available men in PC we can't afford to let one die off!

All this said, I vote for HELENA to join the ranks of the (un)dead!!!
You know that on this show DEAD does not mean gone forever!

JASAM.FAN

Postby JASAM.FAN » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:36 pm

I hope it ends up being Helena.I love Jasam and Nikolas and Emily,If it ends up being Helena she will return from the dead,like they all do. :-)

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:31 pm

I remember reading somewhere that the actress that plays Helena had accepted another role or is going to be involved in something time consuming which led me to believe that they were going to kill her off. What about Alcazar?

sweetcheeks2146

Postby sweetcheeks2146 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:52 pm

That would be so stupid if they brought Courtney back. I loved COurtney and they killed her off. I hate it when soaps do that. I mean seriously Shes dead she cant come back...

sweetcheeks2146

Postby sweetcheeks2146 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:55 pm

And I read something on this website that someone that Nik is leaving the show. I would rather Emily leave then anyone....

Mom2RedHead

Postby Mom2RedHead » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:31 am

UGH. I hope Nik doesn't leave. I really like him and enjoy watching him!! It seems so hard to believe that they could kill Helena off after all of these years and the different women who have played her part, through the Luke and Laura hay days and now to kill her? It just doesn't seem realistic but this is soaps so anything can happen! Poor Laura, if she ever comes back now she will have to deal with a death of her son. She already went through it once with Lucky just to find out he was still alive! Oh the drama of daytime!

LG541

Postby LG541 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:50 am

Emily I hope. gonna get a lot of flack for this post. Never have liked Emily.

Return to “General Hospital”