Why do you think we watch soap operas?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
R.J.

Why do you think we watch soap operas?

Postby R.J. » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:08 am

I always remember my mom and my grandmom watching them since I was a little kid.My Mom no matter what would stop her cleaning or cooking and watch her shows.Now, I think I understand they take you away from the stuff we deal with in our daily lives and it's like a vacation from the real crazy world.I only watch Gh I dont think I could watch them all no time but, also I think I would get lost.
I am happy that we have this forum to talk about it. :-) :)) :))

laketha

Re: Why do you think we watch soap operas?

Postby laketha » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:37 pm

I am happy as well. GH is the only television show that I watch consistently because I don't have much time.Anyway I watch it and have watched it for 27 years. I think that because it is TV they put a ten on a two but nonetheless I think they do what most of us would do if given the chance. Hell look at Carly's choices, Sonny,Lorenzo Jax and Jason. I would have no problem bouncing between those 3 men with Jason being my only constant. They are all fine,rich, romantic and exciting.

andreamary1121

Re: Why do you think we watch soap operas?

Postby andreamary1121 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:40 am

Well it is like a drug to me... Iv'e watched GH my entire life.. i remember Elementary school watching it and when i moved to junior high i was upset b/c i got home too late to watch the 3:00 show. now i am graduated from highschool and it is still an addiction.. i feel like i know everyone in port charles and i feel like they all are my friends.. lol.!!!! insane huh? so it has been like 13 years.. and i can't miss a show.

Return to “General Hospital”