I'm confused about Drew's 'memories"

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
mauimama

I'm confused about Drew's 'memories"

Postby mauimama » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:52 am

Help me out here--- the flash drive will eliminate 5 years of his life? But then why can't he remember his life before that all happened? I'm confused... I thought the flash drive thing wiped away all of his life and then plopped him into PC 5 years ago with "how many years of Jason's life?" -- so all he has in his current memory are these last 5 years?
He'll never get back all his lost years?
Have I not been paying attention???

centrd

Re: I'm confused about Drew's 'memories"

Postby centrd » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:19 am

mauimama wrote:Help me out here--- the flash drive will eliminate 5 years of his life? But then why can't he remember his life before that all happened? I'm confused... I thought the flash drive thing wiped away all of his life and then plopped him into PC 5 years ago with "how many years of Jason's life?" -- so all he has in his current memory are these last 5 years?
He'll never get back all his lost years?
Have I not been paying attention???

They wiped all of Drew's own memories and replaced them with all of Jason's memories up until 5 years ago. And since then he has made his own new memories over the last 5 years. If they reverse the procedure and replace the Jason memories with his old Drew memories, then he'll lose all of Jason's PLUS the 5 years of new memories he's gained since then. He'll be back to Drew 1.0 but missing the last 5 years of his life. Or so the theory goes.

Every time we talk about this, at some point I remember that we're trying to make sense of a nonsensical story and can't believe we're even trying. :lol:

Return to “General Hospital”