Here it comes! Michael's son

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
50yrsGHviewer

Here it comes! Michael's son

Postby 50yrsGHviewer » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:03 pm

Well, a lot of you predicted that "Wiley" would have some type of health problem that would cause the reveal that Wiley is actually Michael's son. Wiley has a heart problem just like Michael did. I just hope they don't kill the child off! Michael needs some happiness. Lucas could get rid of slimy Brad who has been true to his Wu genetics. Lucas could be an involved great uncle to the baby. I guess we will find out.

Petunia64

Re: Here it comes! Michael's son

Postby Petunia64 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:12 pm

Yes, it is about time for this storyline to take a turn for the better. I also felt that Wiley would have a heart problem. Hopefully it will not be a serious or dangerous condition. I think it will be a PDA, like I had. All babies are born with it, it usually closes off within a week, (I think I was told that time frame). I was in my 40's before I started having problems.

50yrsGHviewer

Postby 50yrsGHviewer » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:49 pm

Petunia 64..I don't remember what Michael's heart problem was. Nor, do I know if PDA is a genetic problem. I do know in this day and age, it is usually detected early, and if it does not close up on its own, it is surgically corrected. Petunia, I am surprised yours went undetected for 40 yrs! My mother had PDA. When she was a child (early 1930s), there was nothing to be done for it. It was a miracle she lived to become an adult; let alone bear two children before she lost her life in her early 20s. I hope all goes well for you!

Petunia64

Postby Petunia64 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:14 pm

50yrsGHviewer, thank you for your concern. I thought I was making my comment too personal. I neglected to add my PDA was closed in 2000, and 2001. The pediatric cardiologist used a Coil which was did not completely close the PDA, I had to return the next year to have another coil put in. I had a heart catheterization to put them in. I don't believe that a PDA is genetic, but I think of it as a less serious hole. When I was growing up, I would not go anywhere near a doctor, and as far as we knew, I was healthy. I did the typical things that children do I climbing trees, pitched softball with my cousin, played volleyball with him. I am 64 and still kicking, I admit no as high. When I hear Springsteen's version of Pretty Woman I get up and dance around. I did not particularly like the original song then I found his version and I have to dance.

centrd

Postby centrd » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:48 pm

OMG, that baby was ADORABLE!!!

50yrsGHviewer

Postby 50yrsGHviewer » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:33 pm

Yes, the baby was adorable! The soaps are awfully hard on their children. How many have had some type of horrible health problem?

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:48 pm

my great granddaughter just had open heart surgery for that... she is 3 yrs old just last week... you wouldn't know she had that surgery the way she is running and Jumping... its not an uncommon surgery now they to thought it would close, but it didn't in the time frame they gave.... so they went in and closed it.. she was up running around literally down the hallways in the hospital... the next day.... :D

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:56 am

The baby was so cute adorable little cheeks , I bet if Carly finds out about the condition she may figure out that Wiley could be Micahels especially after that cryptic letter Nelle send Micahel , a nice exit for Micahel would be find out the baby is his take him and move to Chicago or somewhere else to start a new fresh start , Chad Dulley looks bored out of his mind every time I see him on screen trust me his days on the soap are numbered , unless they do a recast , could be if this new character Sasha comes to town may try a hook her up with Micahel and her she may be birth mother to the dead baby and may want it back .

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:12 am

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Another baby to shove in a closet with Scout, Danny, Aiden, Jake, Avery etc.

Winterhaven

Postby Winterhaven » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:35 am

Just give Michael his baby!!! I can't wait for this to be revealed, every time I see Michael I feel so bad for him.

Return to “General Hospital”