Nina

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ellenymphea

Nina

Postby ellenymphea » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:28 am

Does anyone else love Nina? She’s become my favorite character, which took a lot since I really didn’t like her at first. She’s so strong, absolutely beautiful, stubborn and kind though. She is sympathetic (especially the mother part because I also have a (non-murderous) wench of a mother who destroyed my life), so I relate to her and hope I can get to the point she’s at one day. When she loves someone it feels very genuine and all-in. I hope more than anything she finds her daughter and gets what she desires because she absolutely deserves the best after what she’s been through.

centrd

Re: Nina

Postby centrd » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:07 pm

ellenymphea wrote:Does anyone else love Nina? She’s become my favorite character, which took a lot since I really didn’t like her at first. She’s so strong, absolutely beautiful, stubborn and kind though. She is sympathetic (especially the mother part because I also have a (non-murderous) wench of a mother who destroyed my life), so I relate to her and hope I can get to the point she’s at one day. When she loves someone it feels very genuine and all-in. I hope more than anything she finds her daughter and gets what she desires because she absolutely deserves the best after what she’s been through.

Love Nina. She's one of the reasons I got back into GH so much. Her, Valentin, Drew, Peter, these are my faves at the moment. Intrigued by Chase, too. And can't wait for Nina to be reunited with her daughter. So glad she's being featured as much as she is because she's a fantastic actress and should definitely win an Emmy this year. Her scenes after Nathan's death were amazing.

Really sorry about your mom. This is why storytelling has always been so important to humanity, it can help us process our own life situations.

lilmom8553

Postby lilmom8553 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:42 pm

I like Nina, too, NOW! :lol: Didn't like her when she first came on the show with that "Revenge List" she had, but now she's softened a bit & "grown up" a bit. Michelle Stafford is an incredible actress & she's playing Nina with just the right balance of drama & comedy! :D

Aplepie

Postby Aplepie » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:06 pm

It took me a long time to like Nina, but she has heart. I first noticed with Charlotte, and now when she tried to help Ava not make the same mistake Nina's mother made. That warning was very generous considering their history, and Ava was brutal in return.

MarieDet

Postby MarieDet » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:57 am

I really like Nina and hope she and Valentin get back together soon and they have a nice family with two girls. I hope that there will be a redemption of Peter in her eyes.

She's an excellent actress BTW.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:57 am

I really love Nina....would love for her to find a daughter, one that will accept her and love her. I hope it`s Valentine that will be the one to do that for her.

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:09 am

MS (Nina) is an actress that can really make me feel the pain her character feels, especially when she is talking about her baby. She is amazing.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:11 am

Not one of my faves. If she left tomorrow I wouldn’t care.

Love Valentin.

50yrsGHviewer

Postby 50yrsGHviewer » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:14 pm

I am in the Nina like group, also. She did some nasty things in the beginning, but her mother and the loss of 20 years would cause mental problems! I would like her to reunite with Valentin. She makes him a more likeable person as well. I would love to see Nina find her daughter and see more of Charlotte!

mana_bean84

Postby mana_bean84 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:38 pm

Love Nina. She's become one of my favorite characters on GH. She had the right to have some crazyness after waking up from a 20 year coma to find out your man has moved on with somebody else, you're baby is gone, and you lost 20 years of your life. But she turned her life around. And I can't wait for her to find out she has a daughter, even though she doesn't get to raise her from a baby.

Return to “General Hospital”