Possible Spoiler Drew May Reject Sam's Support

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
centrd

Re: Possible Spoiler Drew May Reject Sam's Support

Postby centrd » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:54 am

Pretty hard for her to "leave Drew alone" when their kids are siblings.

lilmom8553

Postby lilmom8553 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:35 pm

centrd wrote:
lilmom8553 wrote:The only attitude I saw from Drew was sadness, LuvsJason2. He told Sam he wished he could still talk to her, but he just can't. He really should have told her that it was because Kim got mad that he told Sam about Oscar!

Oh, I thought it was great. Sad but great. Because he finally admitted to Sam that he still wants what they had and it's too hard when he's with her. So if she can get over the rejection and really HEAR him, maybe she'll realize that's actually what she wants too. It's so obvious she still loves him.

Again, centrd, great minds think alike! I've been thinking/hoping that Drew telling Sam he misses what they had would make Sam realize that she does too & start doing a mental/emotional "Pros & Cons" comparison of Drew & Jason---with Drew on the Pros side & Jason on the CONS side! :lol:

DavidaMBurns

Postby DavidaMBurns » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:05 pm

Yeah...Drew needs to let that ship sail. Sam made her decision and broke the dude's heart. He has enough on his plate right now to deal with her and Jason staring at him. The poor guy doesn't even know he is and he has Margaux playing games with him too. He and Kim just need to handle this together in my opinion. Sam needs to stay away with her snotty noisy nose. Ugh.

Winterhaven

Postby Winterhaven » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:45 am

I was glad with Drew telling Sam he needs to handle this on his own, and Sam looks so hurt by it - what does she expect? This is what I can't stand about Sam, she is always there for you, but then she needs "time for herself". Figure it out already!

TXproud

Postby TXproud » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:22 am

Lizzytish wrote:I was so glad he did that. Sam seems to think the universe revolves around her.

Guess you missed the memo....the UNIVERSE revolves around Samantha McCall on GH :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:54 pm

TXproud wrote:
Lizzytish wrote:I was so glad he did that. Sam seems to think the universe revolves around her.

Guess you missed the memo....the UNIVERSE revolves around Samantha McCall on GH :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one! :lol:

TXproud

Postby TXproud » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:44 am

Lizzytish wrote:
TXproud wrote:

Good one! :lol:

;) :)

Flawless123

Postby Flawless123 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:46 am

TXproud wrote:

Yea it relvoles around sonny duh :roll: :P

Return to “General Hospital”