Peter & Maxie (Paxie) Appreciation

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
BAMAnrRTR

Re: Peter & Maxie (Paxie) Appreciation

Postby BAMAnrRTR » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:09 pm

THEY HELD HANDS IN THE ELEVATOR, and then we get NO follow up today! :(

Like, what happened after that.. i need to know these things. :cry:

centrd

Postby centrd » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:13 pm

BAMAnrRTR wrote:THEY HELD HANDS IN THE ELEVATOR, and then we get NO follow up today! :(

That was the best moment in the entire episode. ♥ ♥ ♥

BAMAnrRTR

Postby BAMAnrRTR » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:36 pm

YOU GUYS!!!

What are they trying to do with this whole LuLu/Peter thing.. this better NOT become a thing... just a way to help Maxie realize her feelings and be good for them to be a couple...

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:39 pm

BAMAnrRTR wrote:THEY HELD HANDS IN THE ELEVATOR, and then we get NO follow up today! :(

Looks like Peter will be holding Lulu`s hand next

BAMAnrRTR

Postby BAMAnrRTR » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:26 pm

stonecoldhot wrote:

Looks like Peter will be holding Lulu`s hand next

I dont think people really need another reason to dislike LuLu, this just may be it. :x

centrd

Postby centrd » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:33 pm

BAMAnrRTR wrote:YOU GUYS!!!

What are they trying to do with this whole LuLu/Peter thing.. this better NOT become a thing... just a way to help Maxie realize her feelings and be good for them to be a couple...

boy, did you see how confused Maxie looked? Dang, she hurried off to invite him to that festival but meddling, buttinsky Lulu got to him first. :evil:

BAMAnrRTR

Postby BAMAnrRTR » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:55 pm

Honestly SO annoyed.

They held hands in the elevator.. and then we get nothing. No progress. Only regression in the form of him and Lulu hanging out!

I know it's just a ploy by the writers...and it won't actually happen, but just the thought of it annoys me. I am guessing Maxie will confess her feelings soon!??

centrd

Postby centrd » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:35 pm

Maxie needs to remember that Peter is sort of desperate for friendship, of any kind.

Lulu on the other hand... :roll: ...better keep your eye on that girl, Maxie!

tosweet

Postby tosweet » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:56 pm

I love how Maxie gave Lulu the stink eye when they walk over to them, just like Maxie told Nina, she was like, you don't know her like I do, because Maxie knows that Lulu is a snake and a backstabber, but like Nina told Maxie you were right she do like Peter, but he don't like her that way.
I just wish Maxie will just tell Nina how she really feel about Peter, because if her fans can see it I'm surprised Nina can't, it's obvious she cares about Peter more then she's willing to admit!!
I would love for the writers to pair them up together once she's fully over Nathan which I think she's getting there.
Please no Peter/Maxie/Lulu triangle :roll:

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:38 am

I'm so glad to see this thread go on I absolutely love Paxie together , and recent scenes have been amazing , as always Maxie is too stubborn To aDmit she cares for Peter...hope it's not too late she did same thing with Nathan waited until he got hurt to say anything, I really do enjoy seeing a jealous side of Maxie finally she is back and alive but I'm with the majority no to Peter and lulu although most will misunderstand their relationship if lulu goes behind maxies back and hooks up with Peter then there is no excuse for her sorry to lulu fans she will be bigger snake ever. Lulu makes no sense she warns Maxie to be careful around Peter meanwhile praises him to her mother and Nina , so it kinda appears lulu may like Peter more than a boss.

Return to “General Hospital”