Peter & Maxie (Paxie) Appreciation

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
BAMAnrRTR

Re: Peter & Maxie (Paxie) Appreciation

Postby BAMAnrRTR » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:58 pm

Glo4u wrote:I loved the elevator scene, to be honest that is the only storyline I am always attentive to. Who knows Faison could have had him living in a closed space for much of his life. He was always a whack job.

Totally agree here - pretty much the only reason I watch right now.. PAXIE!! (and sadly, we haven't gotten too much of them lately)

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:52 pm

centrd wrote:
Rosesareblue wrote:
centrd wrote:LOOKS LIKE TOMORROW'S EPISODE IS GOING TO BE SO GOOD FOR OUR PAXIE LOVING HEARTS.... sorry for the all caps, I'm excited!!! 8-)

Wait, what happens tomorrow? I missed the preview I guess.

I just loved how Lulu told Maxie that he asks about Maxie so much that they can't get any work done! heeheehehehe!

from what i saw on previews peter and lulu are discussing maxie and peter says i wont ever hurt maxie , and then nina is asking maxie about the elevator incident..LOL omg lulu is on to maxie today she was able to tell maxie like speter
loved maxies line about peter "his abs have abs " :lol: :lol: :lol:

And she was RIGHT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe not technically, but he is fine. :D

I just wish he could let his hair down on the show occasionally. Man, I love Wes Ramsey's hair. Laura Wright is one lucky lady.[/quote]

She sure ;) and YES to the hair with long hair he reminds me of jon snow ..sign.. :D

BAMAnrRTR

Postby BAMAnrRTR » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:45 pm

Oh great.. now he's going to leave her alone?????!!?? :roll:

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:41 am

BAMAnrRTR wrote:Oh great.. now he's going to leave her alone?????!!?? :roll:

Seems lulu can't mind her own business , she's such a meddler , don't think Maxie would like what she did
Peter should have ignored lulu , he is being so nice to listen to her,
lulu has worst track record with relationships

BAMAnrRTR

Postby BAMAnrRTR » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:46 am

Rosesareblue wrote:
BAMAnrRTR wrote:Oh great.. now he's going to leave her alone?????!!?? :roll:

Seems lulu can't mind her own business , she's such a meddler , don't think Maxie would like what she did
Peter should have ignored lulu , he is being so nice to listen to her,
lulu has worst track record with relationships

Right?! He needs to stop confiding in LuLu!!

Now Maxie is all weirded out by his abrupt departure... talk about sending mixed signals! Grrrr. :roll:

BAMAnrRTR

Postby BAMAnrRTR » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:19 pm

Yall..

I don't hate the idea of Maxie and Michael....

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:55 pm

BAMAnrRTR wrote:Yall..

Sorry but I DO hate it ( Michael and maxie )because they have no romantic chemistry and it will be another failed relationship for Michael that won't last ,maxies said it best today Michael was everyone's brother growing up , they are more like friends plus Michael looks younger I don't know just seems ..blah and boring as a couple there is nothing there it will be nothing new or exciting like peter and maxie relationship , writers may use Michael in triangle long enough for maxie to admit her feelings for peter :) :)

BAMAnrRTR

Postby BAMAnrRTR » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:05 pm

Rosesareblue wrote:

Sorry but I DO hate it ( Michael and maxie )because they have no romantic chemistry and it will be another failed relationship for Michael that won't last ,maxies said it best today Michael was everyone's brother growing up , they are more like friends plus Michael looks younger I don't know just seems ..blah and boring as a couple there is nothing there it will be nothing new or exciting like peter and maxie relationship , writers may use Michael in triangle long enough for maxie to admit her feelings for peter :) :)

You're right... i just thinki Michael is a sweetie.. but I am still team Paxie for good. I just think they are going to draggggg itttttt outttt. i am so impatient. I am ready for their first kiss!! :D

centrd

Postby centrd » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:54 pm

I don't hate it either. But they don't have that zing that Paxie do.

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:32 pm

centrd wrote:

I don't hate it either. But they don't have that zing that Paxie do.

not at all and the hospital scenes looked so forced to me , i do not recall maxie Michael hanging out or having a friendship that deep , so to throw ladies who have babies michaels way is so contrived , and these talks or run ins with maxie look so set up and fake , its very hard to even think of them being together in a romantic way so sorry but i cant get the image out of my mind maxie changing micahels diapers and baby sitting for him back in the day lol no way , i rather have a hot shirtless guy like peter stuck in a elevator with me million times over even though i hate elevators than michael who has a dead look in his eyes most of the time and no sparks with him and maxie .

Return to “General Hospital”