can someone tell me

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
sweetcheeks2146

can someone tell me

Postby sweetcheeks2146 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:40 pm

What happened to Luis Alcazar . I dont think i watched gh when this sl was on. Also what happened to sage and why. Thanks for any help u can give.

msbobbie50

Re: can someone tell me

Postby msbobbie50 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:03 am

Luis was killed by Alexis back then(I Think) Sage was killed by the woman who was infactuated with Nickolus who lost his memory and at that time played a double roll(Connor Bishop)as Mary husband who was killed in the war by Nick looking so much like him and people was looking for him and she knew it and she went crazy.(killed Sage)oh, Sage was mean like the Alcarzar clan and she played with Dillion and Georgie to get what she wanted. Dillion ang Georgie Lock her in the Quartermaines meat locker and that's how she died with Mary killing her :~

sweetcheeks2146

Postby sweetcheeks2146 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:28 am

so mary didnt kill her dillon and georgie killed her. how come they never got into trouble for that. i know thats what started diegos photo taking spree . but they should be in jail.

JaSam4Ever

Postby JaSam4Ever » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:15 pm

No, Dillon and Georgie had no idea that mary was a crazed psycho wandering around the Quartermaine mansion and that she would kill Sage. They locked her down there and mary found her and stabbed her to death.

Return to “General Hospital”