Jason, Robert, & the WSB

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
50yrsGHviewer

Jason, Robert, & the WSB

Postby 50yrsGHviewer » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:26 pm

I was glad to see previews of Jason and Robert working together to help find Anna and Finn. I think Jason would be a good fit in the WSB! He would put his intelligence to good use rather than Sonny's goon! I also think the "Anna" that took out Finn's tracker was actually Alex!

Chococat1492

Re: Jason, Robert, & the WSB

Postby Chococat1492 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:42 pm

50yrsGHviewer wrote:I was glad to see previews of Jason and Robert working together to help find Anna and Finn. I think Jason would be a good fit in the WSB! He would put his intelligence to good use rather than Sonny's goon! I also think the "Anna" that took out Finn's tracker was actually Alex!

I think that “Anna” is actually Alex as well.
I have to admit that I enjoyed Jason working with Anna. I keep remembering that when Jason and Robin were a couple, Anna and Robert had been pronounced dead years prior. Although I’m thinking way ahead, SB supposedly signed a 3 year contract, and so he has about a couple of years or so left. I am hoping that SB is the REAL Jason and not some other Patient#. That would be just too much to take!!

lakotasmommy

Postby lakotasmommy » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:54 pm

Chococat1492 wrote:
50yrsGHviewer wrote:I was glad to see previews of Jason and Robert working together to help find Anna and Finn. I think Jason would be a good fit in the WSB! He would put his intelligence to good use rather than Sonny's goon! I also think the "Anna" that took out Finn's tracker was actually Alex!

I think that “Anna” is actually Alex as well.
I have to admit that I enjoyed Jason working with Anna. I keep remembering that when Jason and Robin were a couple, Anna and Robert had been pronounced dead years prior. Although I’m thinking way ahead, SB supposedly signed a 3 year contract, and so he has about a couple of years or so left. I am hoping that SB is the REAL Jason and not some other Patient#. That would be just too much to take!!

I am thinkin g that either "Anna" is Alex or the patient with the mutated virus is Alex and they are using Anna's blood to keep her alive. Either way, I think Alex will reappear, and she will be Peter's mother with Valentin being Peter's father. Which makes us question who is Anna's child (Kim, DA Dawson or someone else).

centrd

Postby centrd » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:02 pm

I would enjoy seeing Jason using his abilities for good. But so far, we've never seen Jason do anything that wasn't driven by self-interest, except before the accident when he wanted to be a doctor.

Petunia64

Postby Petunia64 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:35 pm

Jason was right that Finn was the target. As I started watching it today, and wondered who the patient was in need of Finn's help. I thought Cassandra would be the one. Dang if it wasn't her. As soon as I forget about a character, they pull them back out of the blue.

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:02 pm

The mob enforcer, is making the old senile WSB agent look like a fool :roll: . This show is just getting to stupid.

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:23 pm

Jason makes a very good investigator, he could teach the love of his life a thing or two seeing how she is always coming to him... about a case she is on..So glad Jason is back and on alot... at least there is mystery drama and some action, instead of watching two people hump in the bed, or watch teenage angst among cam,joss and Oscar.Or Some boring DA try to think she is so cool which she is not.. she is boring.. or watch some old biddy try to control her nephews life... Stella can leave I wouldn't miss her one bit...GH needs some excitement and Jason and Robert Maybe can bring it....

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:19 am

stonecoldhot wrote:The mob enforcer, is making the old senile WSB agent look like a fool :roll: . This show is just getting to stupid.

What else were they going to do with Jason? Carly's home, there's been no real mob business for quite a while, Sonny's busy with his dad, he has no woman and he's an absentee father. They had to throw him in somewhere to be the hero. I was actually quite shocked to see him with Robert. Very random. I guess throw him against the wall and see what sticks now. Though seeing him in a story with Drew trying to find out what the DA is up to would be much more up the right alley. It could bring out Drew's past, have them bind, create a future story for the two of them. I guess that would be too much for Jason to show that kind of emotion to someone not part of the mob family.

I do hope it's a means to an end and Jason will finally change and stop being the robotic mobster.

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:28 am

The common thread is Robbed n. I was ok with seeing Robert and Jason work together.

Return to “General Hospital”