Samichael, anyone?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Steveno6

Re: Samichael, anyone?

Postby Steveno6 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:40 am

soulofgh wrote:I could see Michael with an older more mature woman. Not Samantha..

Other than Ava, who else? I don’t see Michael and Ava; Elizabeth and Michael? No tension there. So the only older woman would be Lucy or Sam. I hope they go for Samichael.

lunkaford

Postby lunkaford » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:58 am

EW! Definitely not. I would like to see him with a GH nurse.

qbee

Postby qbee » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:38 am

lunkaford wrote:EW! Definitely not. I would like to see him with a GH nurse.

I agree and I hope it's with Francesa.

There are two topics on this thread and I really don't understand this sudden fascination with Michael and Sam as a couple..WTF! :o

Steveno6

Postby Steveno6 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:48 am

qbee wrote:
lunkaford wrote:EW! Definitely not. I would like to see him with a GH nurse.

I agree and I hope it's with Francesa.

There are two topics on this thread and I really don't understand this sudden fascination with Michael and Sam as a couple..WTF! :o

Simple soap 101. One relationship ended (Nellie) so we are wondering what is next. Since Michael is a hospital board member, then he should not be involved with nurse Francesca.

We have seen Michael grow up,and want to know what is next in his character evolution. He is related to many core families: Spencer, Corinthians, Quartemaines. That leaves few options except Ava, Samantha, Elizabeth, Margeaux, Kim, and Maxie (all my brain can think of at the moment). He would sizzle with Samantha. lol!

lunkaford

Postby lunkaford » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:10 pm

Francesa works for me! Lets look at Michael's track record: First real girl friend was crushed to death, second was murdered, KiKi literally became another person after they broke up (Lauren then Hayley) and Nelle is just bat shiot crazy.

centrd

Postby centrd » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:08 pm

Ugh...just say no to Michael and another boring girl. Francesca has shown no spark as far as I'm concerned. Michael needs an interesting woman who can go toe to toe with him. Not another "nurse". No more caretakers for Michael.

Steveno6

Postby Steveno6 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:06 pm

centrd wrote:Ugh...just say no to Michael and another boring girl. Francesca has shown no spark as far as I'm concerned. Michael needs an interesting woman who can go toe to toe with him. Not another "nurse". No more caretakers for Michael.

Exactly centrd, we are on the same page. A Maxie and Michael pairing would be nice; but a Samantha and Michael would be unexpected, daring, and sexy. Sam as the dominant teaching Michael things he never dreamed. lol!

centrd

Postby centrd » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:11 pm

Steveno6 wrote:
centrd wrote:Ugh...just say no to Michael and another boring girl. Francesca has shown no spark as far as I'm concerned. Michael needs an interesting woman who can go toe to toe with him. Not another "nurse". No more caretakers for Michael.

Exactly centrd, we are on the same page. A Maxie and Michael pairing would be nice; but a Samantha and Michael would be unexpected, daring, and sexy. Sam as the dominant teaching Michael things he never dreamed. lol!

Hey, stranger things have happened on this show. And I mean, who hasn't slept with somebody's forbidden fruit anyway?

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:55 pm

bohenecadese wrote:I guess I don't see Michael as a romantic lead because he is under Carson's thumb. Morgan yes because he broke away and did his own thing for a while. Maybe he needs to be a boy toy first, lol. :roll:

Morgan was disgusting in every-way there could be.. he was a big crybaby rich boy who didn't like the word No... or he would act like his uncle and throw a tantrum....he was a cheater no good...... He was not a romantic type not in my eyes he was more trouble than he was worth...So Glad He Is Dead!!!

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:13 pm

Steveno6 wrote:
soulofgh wrote:I could see Michael with an older more mature woman. Not Samantha..

Other than Ava, who else? I don’t see Michael and Ava; Elizabeth and Michael? No tension there. So the only older woman would be Lucy or Sam. I hope they go for Samichael.

AVA !!!! Are You Shitting me... she is old enough to be his Grandma!!!! Lmao... at the thought, I mean I know Gh is in Dire need of women and men for couples but lets not go to the extreme of hooking a guy who is what 21 with some wore out old lady who has a daughter his age...lol... and AVA is grandma material.... hell go all the way lets put him with Alexis....lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “General Hospital”