Spoiler08/10/18 Mother of the Year

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Lizzytish

Re: Spoiler08/10/18 Mother of the Year

Postby Lizzytish » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:22 am

Lizzytish wrote:Not defending Ava, but then Kiki’s never been much of a daughter either. I dont find constantly siding with Sonny against her mother (you know like throwing her under the bus) an admirable trait.

I feel more sympathy for Francesca than I do for Kiki

And remember when Kiki and Morgan drugged Michael to make him look bad when he was trying to get custody of Avery? Two troublemaking peas in a pod. What goes around comes around, sista.

lemonade890

Re: Spoiler08/10/18 Mother of the Yeari

Postby lemonade890 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:08 am

Maura West is a great actress, just like she was on Another World years ago. However, what she did to Kiki yesterday was inexcusable I’ve only been watching GH three years, but I remember that some fans felt that Kiki might in fact be Nina’s daughter, instead of Ava’s. Since Donna Mills is coming back for a story arc, wouldn’t it be great if Kiki was Nina’s. I hope when poor Sonny gets a chance to catch his breath from all his family stress that he sues for full custody of little Avery.

monicalewis

Postby monicalewis » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:59 pm

See no matter what Ava does, she's got fans. This woman could kill both her daughters and she would have fans.

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:21 pm

monicalewis wrote:See no matter what Ava does, she's got fans. This woman could kill both her daughters and she would have fans.

Sad but true. I'm not a fan of Ava or Kiki and Kiki was definitely wrong but I can't understand how some people can support Ava and then judge Kiki for doing the same thing that Ava did to her more than once. To me, it doesn't matter whether broken up or not, sleeping with your daughter's boyfriend is disgusting and vise versa.

irisj728

Postby irisj728 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:26 pm

JaSamG4L wrote:
monicalewis wrote:See no matter what Ava does, she's got fans. This woman could kill both her daughters and she would have fans.

Sad but true. I'm not a fan of Ava or Kiki and Kiki was definitely wrong but I can't understand how some people can support Ava and then judge Kiki for doing the same thing that Ava did to her more than once. To me, it doesn't matter whether broken up or not, sleeping with your daughter's boyfriend is disgusting and vise versa.

More thank just sleeping with her boyfriend, Ava could have easily confronted both privately, there was no reason to do that in court... it just shows her hate for Kiki... there is no way she loves her, Ava is a user and Kiki is just a prop she needs on occasions....but we will see when the blanket comes out... who will she turn to, she just burned her relationship with Scott , Griff, and Kiki... I guess she will hope Julian will stand with her.

Time for her to spend a little time in jail with her buddy Nell

JaSamG4L

Postby JaSamG4L » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:30 pm

irisj728 wrote:
JaSamG4L wrote:

More thank just sleeping with her boyfriend, Ava could have easily confronted both privately, there was no reason to do that in court... it just shows her hate for Kiki... there is no way she loves her, Ava is a user and Kiki is just a prop she needs on occasions....but we will see when the blanket comes out... who will she turn to, she just burned her relationship with Scott , Griff, and Kiki... I guess she will hope Julian will stand with her.

Time for her to spend a little time in jail with her buddy Nell

I'd be good with a lifetime :lol:

Ava is a repulsive narcissist without one redeeming quality.

irisj728

Postby irisj728 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:12 pm

Does Ava know what Kiki and Morgan dis to Michael... if so, I think she will try to get her thrown out of medical school. I can see her letting Monica know all her faults and not wanting her in GH's program. Ava will do all she can to make it look as if she isn't trustworthy and a danger to patients. Ava won't forgive or forget... until she needs Kiki to get Avery from Sonny.

Forget about Griff, she will use the picture of the DNA to give to Monica to try and get him terminated. Griff seems to weak to get even.... I would have smacked the crap out of her after the first hit... he better learn and listen to Kiki... Ava means business, I'm sure he knows stuff that she did and he better use it

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:26 pm

Lizzytish wrote:Not defending Ava, but then Kiki’s never been much of a daughter either. I dont find constantly siding with Sonny against her mother (you know like throwing her under the bus) an admirable trait.

She must feel like she is in a Joke of case.. Poor girl coming out then all the crap in the court room.... :roll:

irisj728

Postby irisj728 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:46 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote:

She must feel like she is in a Joke of case.. Poor girl coming out then all the crap in the court room.... :roll:

What kind of idiot lies to their lawyer... she wouldn't have told Ava but he would have been prepared

gonecountry

Postby gonecountry » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:40 am

What the hell courtroom lets a witness just roam around confronting the defense attorney? This show is so off the reality roller coaster. Its becoming an insult to the viewers intelligence.

Return to “General Hospital”