hey jasam fans do you know about...

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
BabyBlueEyes

hey jasam fans do you know about...

Postby BabyBlueEyes » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:23 pm

ok i know liason fans are reading this too so i don't have anything against it. what i wanted to ask jasam fans was if you know about soapcentral.com? a lot of you do probably. i was wondering if you go on the message boards as well. it free registration. the reason i'm asking and saying this is because as silly as this will sound, some people who are connected to gh go on soapcentral and read the message boards. they may tell the writers or whoever what the viewers think.
and by what i see, i think (i said i think) the majority of people on soapcentral are liason fans. on soapcentral there are a lot of voting polls you are allowed to make up on your own. example: jason's best match is... and put down the women

therefore with all the jasam fans added to soapcentral maybe people connected to gh can see a lot of viewers like jasam. it's an idea. :))

Insxx

Re: hey jasam fans do you know about...

Postby Insxx » Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:01 pm

:D I didn't know but think you. There was a lot of Sam bashing so I felt I needed to do the same for Lizzie. :)

Lucky_LizBabyDaddy

Postby Lucky_LizBabyDaddy » Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:05 pm

jason and liz are great as friends but more is wrong!

BabyBlueEyes

Postby BabyBlueEyes » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:37 pm

Quote Crater#5: :D I didn't know but think you. There was a lot of Sam bashing so I felt I needed to do the same for Lizzie. :)

yeah there is a lot of sam bashing on the website, but some liz bashing too... by jasam fan mostly. :D
IMO the best thing is making voting polls. i've only done one so far though.

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:15 pm

Quote BabyBlueEyes:
Quote Crater#5: :D I didn't know but think you. There was a lot of Sam bashing so I felt I needed to do the same for Lizzie. :)

yeah there is a lot of sam bashing on the website, but some liz bashing too... by jasam fan mostly. :D
IMO the best thing is making voting polls. i've only done one so far though.

:~ As long as they bash Sam(KM) Lizzie will get bash. Hey, they are not going to dog our girl out. Jason and Sam are a very sexy couple and I hope to see them unite again. :]

Return to “General Hospital”