Mobster Sonny?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
smoken

Mobster Sonny?

Postby smoken » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:18 am

Sonny has been the big bad mobster for nearly 20 years has committed numerous crimes so why is he so scared of this one particular crime when all he did was dig up the hole and put the body in it. Something tells me there's more to the story than meets the eye because why would Sonny be so scared that this could be the one thing that sends him to jail, I mean what did he do murdered Jimmy Hoffa. He's supposed to be a big bad mobster and he's committed all these crimes over the years but there's something about this particular crime that has Sunny scared more scared than we've seen him before especially if he didn't shoot the guy and Joe Scully just asked him to bury the body why was Sonny be so scared there's more to it than that my question is what do you guys think it is and should Sonny pay for his crimes finally.

centrd

Re: Mobster Sonny?

Postby centrd » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:06 pm

smoken wrote:Sonny has been the big bad mobster for nearly 20 years has committed numerous crimes so why is he so scared of this one particular crime when all he did was dig up the hole and put the body in it. Something tells me there's more to the story than meets the eye because why would Sonny be so scared that this could be the one thing that sends him to jail, I mean what did he do murdered Jimmy Hoffa. He's supposed to be a big bad mobster and he's committed all these crimes over the years but there's something about this particular crime that has Sunny scared more scared than we've seen him before especially if he didn't shoot the guy and Joe Scully just asked him to bury the body why was Sonny be so scared there's more to it than that my question is what do you guys think it is and should Sonny pay for his crimes finally.

AT first, Sonny didn't know how Mike knew the body was there, so he was thinking someone else could know as well. Also, Sonny was told to leave the gun with the body, which today can be used to collect DNA evidence (no testing for that back then). Once he went to check the body and recover the gun, he and Jason found that both the body and the gun were gone. So, other people involved and DNA evidence floating around somewhere, are two very good reasons to freak Sonny out.

Chococat1492

Re: Mobster Sonny?

Postby Chococat1492 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:56 pm

centrd wrote:
smoken wrote:Sonny has been the big bad mobster for nearly 20 years has committed numerous crimes so why is he so scared of this one particular crime when all he did was dig up the hole and put the body in it. Something tells me there's more to the story than meets the eye because why would Sonny be so scared that this could be the one thing that sends him to jail, I mean what did he do murdered Jimmy Hoffa. He's supposed to be a big bad mobster and he's committed all these crimes over the years but there's something about this particular crime that has Sunny scared more scared than we've seen him before especially if he didn't shoot the guy and Joe Scully just asked him to bury the body why was Sonny be so scared there's more to it than that my question is what do you guys think it is and should Sonny pay for his crimes finally.

AT first, Sonny didn't know how Mike knew the body was there, so he was thinking someone else could know as well. Also, Sonny was told to leave the gun with the body, which today can be used to collect DNA evidence (no testing for that back then). Once he went to check the body and recover the gun, he and Jason found that both the body and the gun were gone. So, other people involved and DNA evidence floating around somewhere, are two very good reasons to freak Sonny out.

Also, since Sonny grapples with Bipolar Disorder, he has made it known that he would kill himself before going to prison.

Return to “General Hospital”