What a boring week

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
BabygirlAH

What a boring week

Postby BabygirlAH » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:33 pm

I was hoping the Nell crap would end. And I'm sick of Peter being held hostage. I was trying to watch today but fell asleep on the sofa. Hopefully next week they can wrap us these story lines. I'm sick of Carly, Nell, Jason story.

Bizlet

Re: What a boring week

Postby Bizlet » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:38 pm

BabygirlAH wrote:I was hoping the Nell crap would end. And I'm sick of Peter being held hostage. I was trying to watch today but fell asleep on the sofa. Hopefully next week they can wrap us these story lines. I'm sick of Carly, Nell, Jason story.

I think my week went quickly bc the breaking news kept interrupting the show. Most of SL that are on now have gone way too long. IMO.

BabygirlAH

Postby BabygirlAH » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:42 pm

Bizlet wrote:
BabygirlAH wrote:I was hoping the Nell crap would end. And I'm sick of Peter being held hostage. I was trying to watch today but fell asleep on the sofa. Hopefully next week they can wrap us these story lines. I'm sick of Carly, Nell, Jason story.

I think my week went quickly bc the breaking news kept interrupting the show. Most of SL that are on now have gone way too long. IMO.

As much as I can't stand the news breaking in for news that I don't care about, I didn't mind this week as the show was a total bore. Got to find something better to do with my time if it doesn't improve. I hope they do more with the flash drive story line. Right now that is the only interesting story line.

centrd

Postby centrd » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:52 pm

((((((((((((BOOOOORRRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG)))))))))))))

Return to “General Hospital”