Something is off........

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
bajanmomfuhlife

Something is off........

Postby bajanmomfuhlife » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:40 pm

I could be wrong but kevin is acting super weird its like he is a total different person his behavior is suspicious am i the only one.

My second question i think this DA knows more about sonny than he thinks i know sonny is all about taking care of his dad but are we to believe he hasn't dug up any skeletons about her after what he did to his wife not buying this crap, can someone help me i am thinking wrong?

alissain

Re: Something is off........

Postby alissain » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:50 pm

Rumor has it that MAYBE the person in the CELL next to Carly is Kevin's crazy brother Ryan who everyone thinks died a long time ago. As far as the new DA I'll be glad when she sees how wrong she was about Nelle being a victim.

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:57 pm

Sonny and the new DA Will be in bed soon mark my words :lol: she's like Brenda 2.0
Sonny likes that when a woman goes against him het gets all hot and bothered for her
This will be the reason for Carly Sonny break up

Rosesareblue

Postby Rosesareblue » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:59 pm

As for Kevin yes I think it's either Ryan or the real Jason in that cell !!! SB playing double roles
That hospital is gving me the creeps

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:06 pm

alissain wrote:Rumor has it that MAYBE the person in the CELL next to Carly is Kevin's crazy brother Ryan who everyone thinks died a long time ago. As far as the new DA I'll be glad when she sees how wrong she was about Nelle being a victim.

Although I’m not feeling Margaux, she’s just doing her job. I wonder if Margaux next target is truly going to be Sonny?

Petunia64

Postby Petunia64 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:50 am

I have read the suspicions that Kevin is in the padded cell next to Carly. I am beginning to believe what everyone is saying. I agree something seems off about Kevin. Then I read a spoiler about Lucy being concerned about her ex. I missed the Ryan drama. I have learned that what I think will happen does not. Years ago, soaps were more predictable. At least, it is the beginning of a new storyline. As for the new DA, in my opinion she thinks she will be the one to take Sonny down. Many before her have tried and failed.

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:19 am

Petunia64 wrote:I have read the suspicions that Kevin is in the padded cell next to Carly. I am beginning to believe what everyone is saying. I agree something seems off about Kevin. Then I read a spoiler about Lucy being concerned about her ex. I missed the Ryan drama. I have learned that what I think will happen does not. Years ago, soaps were more predictable. At least, it is the beginning of a new storyline. As for the new DA, in my opinion she thinks she will be the one to take Sonny down. Many before her have tried and failed.

Yes, something does appear off with Kevin? Ryan may have already made his appearance as Kevin. It’s been several years since Ryan has been around. Perhaps this is a good Segway into the summer.

centrd

Postby centrd » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:29 pm

On some soap website, there's a poll and 60% of the voters do NOT want Kevin to really be Ryan. I know I don't. :?

GH_Lifer

Postby GH_Lifer » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:06 pm

Rosesareblue wrote:As for Kevin yes I think it's either Ryan or the real Jason in that cell !!! SB playing double roles
That hospital is gving me the creeps

I don't think it's another Jason, real or otherwise. But it's definitely someone Kevin wants to keep secret and his brother is very possible. He did talk to Franco about him. Why else would he rat out Jason to nurse Satan?

At this point, I'm not even sure Kevin's on the level where Carly's concerned. Something weird is going on with him for sure.

notfedup1953

Postby notfedup1953 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:45 pm

wash, rinse, repeat. same story lines over and over again. 'Mystery patient" phooey. And the present storylines keep going on forever and forever. same old same old every day

Return to “General Hospital”